Chasing You: 22

Author's P.O.V.

The next morning..

Jimin found himself with a severe headache and a heavy arm and leg from a sleeping Taehyung.. Yes, he slept with him again after whining about monsters..

'This wasn't part of my plan.. Ugh!! Taetae, please wake up.. I'm starving..' Jimin pouts.

'JIMINIE, don't do this.. I can't make food for us.. Please let me sleep some more..' He whines while keep embracing the smaller.

'Then let me do our breakfast instead??'

'No Jiminie.. Ask our maids later.. For now, let me sleep in your warmth..' He wrapped his arms on the smaller's waist.

'Okay.. But I need to leave at 8am, is that clear??'

'Crystal.. Love you JIMINIE.. /kiss the top of his head/'

'I love you more, Taetae..'

************************************

Jimin came to his company in bad mood.. Ever since Taehyung told him about what happened last night, he can't help but to get mad at himself.. He never changed at all.. His one-sided love was weakening his core and it won't take long until his current self collapse..

'Stupid Jeon and his fiancé!! I HOPE YUGYEOM DIE IN A PLANE CRASH!!' He thought to himself.

It wasn't take long for the elevator to reach his office on the top floor.. He was certain for his promise to never be affected on Jungkook again.. Maybe work and business can relieve his heartache..

Once he came in to his office, a tall male was sitting on his couch while reading a magazine.. It was Jeonghan..

'You're late, Minnie

'You're late, Minnie..' He smiles playfully.

'Well, I'm sorry for being late Mr. Yoon.. I was drunk last night and I'm truly sorry for that..' Jimin came closer and embrace the other boy.  'I met him again after 5 years, Hannie.. I thought I didn't feel the same anymore.. But you know what's funny?? I still love him.. /sighs/ Am I sick?'

Jeonghan shook his head in reply.. He knew what's going on with Jimin.. It wasn't a disease that can cure by medicine or surgery, Love is always the hardest thing to overcome and that's the reason why he still feel the pain..

'Don't cry anymore, Minnie.. I'll try my best to help you.. Even if I have to kill that stupid Jeon and offer his head on your table..'

************************************

After their meeting, Jimin and Jeonghan decided to take a break and went to the coffee shop together.. The two were about to order some snacks when Jiminie found Jungkook on the farthest corner of the shop.. He was holding a bunch of red tulips while looking at the glass window..

'Those are the flowers I wanted to receive ever since I fell in love with him..' He mumbled to himself but loud enough for Jeonghan to hear..

'Minnie..'

'Why do I always cry whenever Jungkook made something for Yugyeom?? Why do I always feel hurt because of him?? Why can't I be happy about their relationship??' Jimin looked from his distance as Yugyeom finally arrived. 'I wished I was him..'

Jeonghan only patted his head and sighed. If he can't do even a single thing about the situation, then what kind of friend is he, right??

'Come on, Minnie.. Let's just go..'

'NO!! I won't leave!!!' He whines.

'Come on, please.. We need to leave.. You're just hurting yourself more..'

'Let me go!!! /struggling to be free/ I NEED JUNGKOOK IN MY LIFE, HANNIE.. IF I CAN CONFESS MY FEELINGS FOR HIM, THEN MAYBE.... MAYBE....' He was laughing and crying at the same time. 'I need to go there and beg for him to choose ME!! That's right.. I'm going.... I'm going there and ask him to love me.. /laughs/ Jungkook will choose me!!'

'Do you hear yourself, PARK JIMIN?! THIS ISN'T YOU!! CUT THE CRAP OUT AND HAVE A SENSE OF PRIDE.. YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IF YOU DO THIS.. PLEASE, STOP..'

But Jimin went to Jungkook's table and approach the latter..