Chasing You: 21

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin came home wasted after drowning his mourning heart.. This isn't the first time he cried for the same guy.. This isn't the first time he said to himself that 'Jungkook isn't the right one for you.. You should move on..'

But this is the first time he actually saw Jungkook and Yugyeom happily together in their own engagement party..

Jimin wasn't prepared to see that heartbreaking truth..

As soon as he arrived at their mansion, Taehyung hurriedly picked him up and guide him to the living room..

'Jiminie, what's going on?! You stopped drinking for awhile now right?! Don't tell me this is about Jeon again??' He carefully lay him down and opened some of his shirt's buttons..

'Mmmmhm.. Taetae.. Taetae.. /hic/ I-I'm the most unfortunate guy in the world!! /giggles/'

Taehyung sat on the carpet and held his best friend's hand. 'Why do you say that?? Is there something wrong in the company?'

'NO!!' Jimin exclaimed. 'This isn't about my company or my family's businesses.. /hic/ This is about ME!! Me.. Me.. /points at himself/ Hmm.. I'm the idiot one..'

'JIMINIE, You're drunk.. We shouldn't talk about this now.. Come on, I'll bring you to your room..' Taehyung stated.

'I don't wanna go there.. /giggles/ I-it's scary.. Diminie wants to stay with Taetae.. /pouts/'

'Jiminie please.. Let's go to your room and sleep.. You need rest for tomorrow's meeting..' He carries him bridal style.

'Diminie doesn't want to go!!! Bring me down Taetae!!! Bring me doooown!!!' He whines and struggle.

'Why don't you want to sleep on your room?? Isn't that your favorite place?!'

'Not anymore.. /sniffles/' Jimin covered his face and started crying.

'Why? What's wrong about your room??'

'There are lots of monsters in my room!! /cries again/'

'Who is it?? Should I kill them for you??' Taehyung asked.

'No please... Just don't leave me, Taetae.. Monsters are gonna haunt me.. I-I'm scared..'

Taehyung smiled in disbelief.. How did he manage to cry for a certain monster if he can able to face Jungkook without being scared?? He sure has alot of things to know more..

When they came back to Taehyung's room, Jimin mumbled the last few words that made the latter's blood boil..

'/sleep talk/ D-don't bring me to my room, Taetae.. /sniffles/ Kookie was there..

All of him was staring at me..

A-and it hurts so much..'

The sleeping boy was crying even in his sleep.. If this will continue until the next few days, Taehyung wasn't sure if he can stay his calm self or what.. Jimin was his bestest friend and he can't possibly let him cry for the same person always..

/////////////////

Another update for today!!