Chasing You: 18

Author's P.O.V.

By the next few days of Jungkook being a stalker bunny, he found out more pictures of Jimin on Jeonghan's IG account..

{caption: @diminie13 the moment when you found some stolen photo of yourself in your best friend's phone?! Ugh!! Why are you doing this to me, Minnie?!!! I looked ugly in here

{caption: @diminie13 the moment when you found some stolen photo of yourself in your best friend's phone?! Ugh!! Why are you doing this to me, Minnie?!!! I looked ugly in here..}

Then in return, Jeonghan posted something on his account..

{caption: @diminie13 When my bae started to get annoyed.. I love you!}

{caption: @diminie13 I hate you for being so hot

{caption: @diminie13 I hate you for being so hot.. Can I kiss you?}

'YOU CAN'T!!' Jungkook yelled while glaring at the screen. 'Do that BITCH and I'll swear to God that you're dead!'

Jungkook almost broke his laptop when his phone rang and revealed an unknown number.. If this was a sick joke then be it! He was ready to yell at the caller for being such a killjoy!! Can't he just call back later after he scan all of Jimin's photos?? Ugh! Wrong timing!!

As soon as he accepted the call with a slight annoyance, a familiar voice from the other line shook him big time..

'JEON JUNGKOOK, I'll be GIVING you 10 minutes to come over your office or I'll cancel our deal for the Busan Project.. NOW HURRY!!!' The angelic voice shiver down his spine. Even if he was mad, Jimin is still the cute Jimin as always..

'B-But I just woke up a-and I'm in my pajamas.. /blushes/ C-can't you just wait for me?? Please??'

'What the hell, Jeon!! Are you now a commanding chief to send orders for the others?! I AM NOT WAITING FOR YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?? 10 MINUTES OR I'LL SLIT DOWN YOUR THROAT WITH MY CUTTER..' Jimin coldly replied.

'JIMINIE plea—' Then the phone call ended. If this was the new Jimin now, how can they talk privately?? He was a mixed version of his friends and worst, HE BECAME A SADIST.. This is getting harder than he expect and God knows how badly Jungkook needs him..

'Please wait for me, Park Jimin..'