Chasing You: 16

Author's P.O.V.

Five years later..

'Son, why didn't you ate your breakfast??' His mom called him from the dining room..

'I'll be late for my meeting mom!! Please forgive me!!! I promise, I'll eat later..' Jungkook kissed the top of Mrs. Jeon's head.

'Make sure to eat, Mr. General Manager!! Don't let me come to your office and feed you..'

'I promise mom!! Love you!!!' Then he runs away..

************************************

When he arrived to his office, (he was the overall GM of his dad's clothing company) he saw his secretary waiting for him outside..

'Sir Jeon, your fiancé called you about 30 minutes ago saying that he'll be here at 7pm.. He wanted me to tell you that it's your anniversary and you shouldn't miss your date..' His secretary was smiling.

'Yugyeom called?? /sighs/ Can you do me a favor?? Once he called again, don't tell him that I'm here..'

'But sir, Sir Kim might get mad at me

'But sir, Sir Kim might get mad at me.. /lowered his head/'

'Who's your boss here?? Do you want me to fire you??' Jungkook glared at her.

'Forgive me sir..' She bowed and went back to her room table..

Jungkook was always like this.. If things started to get in his way, he quit.. He's not the same Jungkook who loves challenges.. For him, his work and family are his top priority.. Whatever stood on his way must be gone..

When he came in to his office, two very familiar guys welcomed him with a serious expression..

'Taetae-hyung, Hobi-hyung?!' He was totally shook

'Yes, that's us and you're 15 minutes late..' Taehyung blurted out.

'I-I'm truly sorry, hyung.. There's a traffic jam on the way here.. /nervous/ Do you want some coffee or tea??' Jungkook's hands are sweating as he looked into his old friends.

'We're not here to have some coffee with you.. Have you already sign the proposals?? It's been three days and our company was waiting for your go signal about the fabrics you needed for your new collection.' Taehyung countered.

'My father's factory has been waiting for your call too.. What do you think you're doing about this company's project merge?? Are you just kidding us??'

Jungkook was embarrassed by his actions.. If he didn't decide now, everything will turn into mess.. Even their contract will be terminated.. And what's more to that? The Parks might drop all their shares to his family's company and that wasn't just a joke.. THEY CAN DO THAT IN A SNAP OF JIMIN'S LITTLE FINGERS..

He can't disappoint his family just with this.. His father will definitely disown him..