Chasing him: 3

Author's P.O.V.

The following days had been quite better than the previous ones.. Jungkook always pretend to be Jimin's not-so-secret boyfriend whenever they are in school.. Whether they walk together, eat lunch together, or even studying for the upcoming tests, no one make tear them apart.. They were beginning to make everyone believe that they finally sealed the deal to become each other's lover..

If you think that Jimin wasn't affected, then you're absolutely wrong.. Each passing day that Jungkook pretended as his boyfriend, the deeper the feelings he has.. The affection of Jimin towards the latter has becoming more and more aggressive, making him crave more.. He tried his best to control himself, but when it comes to his so called 'boyfriend', he can't deny the fact that he was selfish..

'Kookie, do you wanna hang out?? I have tickets for Bigbang concert tonight..' Jimin smiled as he look into the latter..

'Jiminie, I can't come with you, I mean not for tonight.. I have an important thing to do and I can't do it some other day.. How about you ask Taetae-hyung and Hobi-hyung instead? I'm really sorry..'

'Like what?? /pouts/ Please Kookie, come with me.. I promise, I'll treat you dinner afterwards.. Maybe a sleepover too! Please?? Please??' He cutely begs for him.

'I really can't.. I truly love to come with you, but today is really important for me.. Maybe next time?? I promise I'll make it up to you..'

'Alright, if you say so..' Jimin sighed and went back to his seat.

************************************

On the night of the concert, Jimin asked his other best friends to watch with him.. Yes, they were all excited, but Jimin wasn't the type of person who will enjoy a concert without Jungkook..

'Jiminie, don't be sad.. He said that you'll gonna watch other concert next time, right?? I'm pretty sure that Jungkook will do that.. /placed his arm on Jimin's shoulder/ For now, we should enjoy our time together!! This was our night!! VIPs are excited to see their idols.. And so are we..' Hoseok encouraged him as they walk into the end of the line..

Jimin wasn't mad if the two came with him.. He was just hurt that Jungkook wasn't able to be with him and enjoy the concert they all planned to watch.. It was just a bad timing for both of them..

When they are about to hand their passes to the staff, a raven-haired guy caught his attention and made his heart jumped out of his chest.. It was Jungkook.. Maybe he was trying to surprise Jimin here that's why he told him that he can't make it..

He was about to approach the said man when another raven-haired boy embraced him while looking so excited to meet Jungkook..

'Hey Kook, thanks for inviting me here.. I thought you forgot about our friendship's birthday..' The said boy smiled and hit his chest lightly.

'I will never forget that!! Didn't You remind me everyday??'

'/giggles/ So, Bigbang concert huh?? Are you a VIP now??'

'Uhmm yeah.. G-dragon is my role model when it comes to music.. /grins/ How about you??' They started walking to their designated seat as they continue talking.

'Oh I'm more into EXO and Shinee nowadays.. I love their song and their choreography..'

Jimin was about to follow them when Taehyung snapped him out of his thoughts..

'Jiminie, we're not going in the lower box.. Remember? You bought VIP standing tickets.. So come on, stop stalking Jungkook..' Taehyung sassed.

'But Kookie told me that he has an important things to do.. Is lying to me about this is part of his important plans??'

'Well maybe he already asked that dude out before you, so you can't blame him if he turns you down..' Hoseok explained. 'Stop sulking.. You're not here for that.. You can ask him later why did he have to hide the truth from you..'

'And besides Jiminie, why are you acting like this?? Are you his real boyfriend?? What if that guy was the one he loves the most?? You're just doing him some favor, don't act like he loves you or what..' Taehyung brutally stated.

Yes, that's true.. But wasn't trying to be his real boyfriend bad?? Jungkook didn't mind if he loves him right??