Chasing You: 19

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin waited for the whole 10 minutes but Jungkook didn't came.. He was fuming inside.. How can someone like him became the General Manager of this company?!

He went down the parking lot and rode his Audi 2018 R8 Spyder.. If this guy won't understand the worth of time, then be it!! HE'LL MAKE SURE THAT JUNGKOOK WILL REGRET HIS DECISION..

 If this guy won't understand the worth of time, then be it!! HE'LL MAKE SURE THAT JUNGKOOK WILL REGRET HIS DECISION

************************************

He arrived at the Jeon household 7 minutes after.. He stood silently for a moment before walking pass through the bunch of bodyguards who tried to stop him from making his way to the front door..

'You can leave sir.. Mr. Jeon is not expecting anyone to visit him today.. Only his FIANCÉ CAN pass right through this door without appointment..'

Jimin smirked at the thought of 'fiancé'.. He wanted to punch every single faces that he saw today.. He really needs to release some stress with his punching bag..

'Move away..' He glares. 'Once you touch even the slightest tip of my outfit, my guards won't hesitate to blow your heads off.. I NEED YOUR STUPID BOSS TO SIGN THIS PAPER NOW.. HE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES AND IF YOU TRIED STOPPING ME AGAIN, I can fire you in your own agency.. NOW BACK OFF!!!'

He pushes the two guards away and opens the door wide open before stepping in.. He was going to win this stupid game..

Jimin saw Jungkook placing his necktie neatly.. Even from afar, he can see that the latter changed quite big and he's no longer the typical highschool bunny kid..

When the latter turned, their eyes met for few seconds before Jungkook actually rushed into the other and enveloped him in his arms..

'I missed you so much..'

'Oh really?? /smirked/ Is that why you finally decided to get yourself a fiancé??' Jimin backfired. 'Stop acting like it doesn't matter, Jeon.. We're not the same old highschool friends who needs time for pep talk.. I AM HERE FOR THE PROPOSAL FOR BUSAN PROJECT.. Can you sign now cause I have another meeting in my own company..' Jimin let go of the embrace before doing anything more. 'Jungkook will never be mine even if I tried.. Stop dreaming..' He sighed.

Jungkook only gave him an apologetic smile before ushering him to the couch to review the proposal.. Even if they're together, the tension between them is so much more, to the extent that Jimin didn't even talk about his life while he was gone.. He only stared at one picture placed on a frame and hanging on the wall..

It was him and Yugyeom on their engagement day..