I moved closer to her, breathing down her neck. I watched as her soft skin was now covered in goosebumps. I loved how her body reacted to me. It was satisfying. Very satisfying.

I planted soft kisses up to her ear before I tugged on her hair once more, even harder this time. She gasped out loud, almost making me lose it...but I had to remain in control.

"My angel. . .being a devil for me. How nice" I said softly, sitting upright and staring at her giving in to my authority. She fucking loves this. I knew she was wild, I fucking knew it.

I stood up with her in my arms. She wrapped her legs around me as I turned, now facing the bed. The heat radiating off her body was equivalent to mine. It was crystal clear the craving we had for each other was mutual.

I laid her down gently and she smiled once more, knowing what she was about to get. Little did she know, all that teasing made me want to up my game a little.

"You're so going to get it" I said, hovering over her.

"Less talk, more action" she said in a sassy tone. I raised my eyebrows at her, wondering where the fuck this daring side of her has been this whole time.

I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes at me. I flipped her over and tugged on her hair, wrapping it around my hand once again. She started looking for something to grab onto. She fucking knows what she's getting.

"Asht--"

"Shush!" I said, running my fingers down her spine to unclasp her bra. The more I touched her skin, the more goosebumps appeared. She squirmed as my hand slid down her back and with one finger I tugged on her panties, slowly slipping it off her.

"Ready, my feisty little devil?" I asked, ready as fuck to give this girl what she wants.

"Mm hmm" she replied, already biting on one of my pillows.

I chuckled a bit before I hit it. I swear she will remember this for a fucking while.

~× ♡ × ♡ × ♡ × ♡× ~

"This is nice" Kaia mutters in the softest tone, laying on my chest. Her hair smelt like fresh strawberries, with just a whiff I immediately relax. I loved her beautiful, long blonde hair. It flowed freely, reaching just below her breasts. I loved how the ends of her hair are always curled. I rake my fingers through it only to have it curl back up again soon as I let go.

"You're so beautiful, Kaia" I whisper as she lays still. I plant a kiss on her forehead and watch as her cheeks instantly turn red.

"Are you always going to turn into a tomato everytime I complement you?" I asked curiously, looking at her reaction.

"Hey! I'm not turning into a tomato" she said, looking at me with furrowed brows. She sat up and folded her arms, glaring at me.

"You look cute when you're mad" I said, biting my lower lip. I stared at her hungrily from top to bottom, loving what I'm seeing. This was the first time she ever had on any of my shirts and I was in love with it.

"Stop that!" She giggled, throwing pillows at me. Her cheeks were now crimson and it made me laugh so hard.

"Okay! I'll stop,promise!" I begged as she buried me under every pillow I had. Even though I said I would stop, I can't help my laughter. I love her innocence.

We're suddenly interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. I swear everyone's fucking timing is off. Everyone's!

"I'll get it" Kaia says cheerfully, quickly hopping of the bed and walking towards the door.

I pushed all the pillows away and stood up, waiting to see who it was. I'm not expecting anyone right now. If it's Axel I swear I'll shoot him for disturbing us.

Kaia slowly unlocks and opens the door. Standing in the hallway, looking as sharp as a pencil is one of my dad's bodyguards. I roll my eyes as I see him in his all black attire. Fuck, this better be important.

"Mr. Parker, I'm here with a package from your father" He said, looking at me sternly.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, this prick didn't have a fucking parcel or whatever in his hand.

Kaia slowly let go of the doorknob and stood behind me, clutching onto my arm. She looked a bit frightened. Maybe it's because of this guy. Fuck, I hope she doesn't change her mind about us after this.

"Well, where is it?" I spat, seeing as he wasn't holding onto it.

"One second Sir" He said excusing himself. He raised a finger to his ear, pressing on his earpiece as he instructed someone else to bring the package upstairs.

"I'm sorry for the delay, Sir. Your father wasn't sure if you would accept the package so we had to keep it in the car. But now that you've agreed to accept it, someone is bringing it up as we speak".

I nodded my head briefly and turned to face Kaia. She had a look of confusion etched on her face, clearly she didn't know what the fuck was going on. I held onto her and kissed her, assuring her that it was okay. She sighed and gave me a slight smile before leaving my side to take a seat on the couch.

When I turned back to the front, a guy who I recognised as Micah had two long, thin white boxes in his hands. I quickly took it off him and was suprised that it wasn't quite as heavy as I imagined. What the fuck is in these?

"See ya, Ash!" Micah said as he took off.

"Good day, Sir" the other bodyguard said, walking away in a very stiff manner.

I shook my head and shut the door. I walked over and dropped the two boxes on the bed, checking for any type of note but nothing was attached to it.

"What is it?" Kaia asked, not moving from her place on the couch.

"No fucking idea" I replied, pulling out my phone to give dad a call. What shit is he putting me up to now? I hope it's nothing bad, Kaia is literally meters away from me, if she asks any questions, I won't be able to lie to her. Fuck my life!