#37 Night at the museum

3rd POV
Iris angrily stomps into his 'lair'.
"We need to talk."
"What?"
"The team is growing closer to figuring out your identity."
"And?"
"And? They could defeat you!"
"A battle between me and them can only end in my victory. Besides, if I can't beat them alone, you will assist me."

Caitlin and Crys drink their coffee as Barry walks into the cortex.
"Ouch. All-nighter, huh?"
"I haven't been this tired since Frost decided to go to Burning Man."
"Any leads on this mysterious Smith guy?", Barry asked after Ralph had told him the reason he looked into the mayors case. A guy with the last name Smith gave him the case.
"Allen, we are searching for an evil mastermind. The only cue we have is his name.  There are only thousands with his name. how's the search going. It's fantastic.", Harry answers and throws a pen across the room.
"Heh. I missed that.", Cisco comments.
"If we wanna find Smith, we need more brainpower."
"Well why didn't you say so? One master detective ready to detect.", Ralph says as he enters.
"I said more brainpower.", Harry said taking back his coffee from Ralph. Ralph leans onto the table accidentally pressing buttons.
"Initiating emergency oxygen purge in 10...9...8...", a voice announces and begins to count down. Just before it reaches 0 Harry deactivates it.
"Like I said we need more help. Maybe I should call my friends.", Harry says and everyone looks at him with a mixture of shock and confusion.
"Your what?"
"My friends."
"Is he saying friends?", Barry asks Caitlin and Crys.
"I think he's being sarcastic."
"No no no. This is Delirium. He's cracked from being awake all night. Hey Harry, all your friends are in this room.", Cisco says.
"I have other friends. You asked me to make new friends. I made new friends. It was a task. I complete tasks."
"That's so great. I can't wait to meet them."
"Harry, you listened to me. I'm so proud of you."
"Okay there is no pride...Look, my friends are smart. They'll help us. I'll call them.", Harry answers and then leaves the room.
"Alright, in the meantime we need to find the rest of these bus metas. Somehow they are connected to Smith's plan.", Barry says turning to his friends.
"Well we kind of found a new one.", Cisco says and gestures to the board with the metas. On it was now a new picture.
"Who's that?"
"I don't kno—", Cisco answers but is cut off by Caitlin.
"He's called 'The Weeper'.", she says in a rather low voice.
"You know him?", Cisco asks now surprised. Caitlin slowly nods in response.
"How do y—"
"I don't wanna talk about it. But I know that his tears are like a drug.", Caitlin snaps before Barry could finish his question. She then looks at the ground feeling guilty. Barry and Cisco knew better than to ask further.
"But how did you get his picture if you didn't know who he was?"
"It was hanging there when we arrived. The picture and a note that confirmed Cait's assumption that he was indeed a bus-meta and that Frost's idea to name our cat Louise is bad. Topic cleared. Next one."
"Fine. We still have to identify the others. Ralph you were on the bus. Can you remember anybody else who was?", Barry asks.
<<Why would it be bad if Frost names a cat Louise? And since when do you own a cat?>>
<<Because Frost knows I despise my—that name. We found the cat in front of our door and so we adopted her.>>
"Well I was between drunk and hung over the time. She is cute. What's her deal?", Ralph asks standing in front of the picture of Becky.
"She's in jail."
"When are visiting hours?", Ralph asks and Barry shakes his head and turned to Cisco.
"Vibing?"
"No chance. The dark matter reflected back on me and I ended up vibing my own birth or was it my death?", Cisco trails off.
"You know there are other non traumatizing ways to bringing Ralph's memory back.", Caitlin explains.
"And those would be?"
"Hypnosis. It's not the whole cartoon pocket watch thing but it works."
"Do you know any hypnotists?", Barry asks his friends.
"I know a psychiatrist that does it.", Caitlin speaks up and Barry and Cisco give her a why-the-hell-do-you-know-a-psychiatrist-look. But Caitlin responds with a not-gonna-answer-that-look.