#23 Unoffical club of fucked up families?

Frost's POV
Crys apologized to us and explained everything yesterday. Felicity stays for a week or more because she needs a break from Arrow. She stays at our guest room until then.
I stand up and walk downstairs. Crys is making pancakes again.
She always makes the breakfast, I make lunch when we don't go anywhere for it and Snowflake makes dinner.

"Morning Crys. I'll take seven as always.", I say as I sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV and start Netflix. Shortly after Snowflake comes down to. She stumbles into the kitchen and brings me my and her pancakes. Crys and Snowflake sit down next to me and we watch Netflix. After a while Snowflake speaks up.

"Somebody has either to wake the beast or stay with her and bring her to STAR later."
I know how dangerous it is to wake up Crys or Fel when they sleep. Crys almost impaled me once and I remember Snowflake trying to wake up Fel. She was angry at her the whole week.
"I don't want to."
"I don't want to do it either."
"I already tried to kill her so I won't do it."
"But one of us has to or has to stay here."
"How about we all wake her? She can't be mad at all three of us."
Snowflake and I nod and we walk to Fel.
"Fel, wake up."
"Fel wake up!"
"Felicity wake up!"
She doesn't move.
"Crys, would you  take your bracelets off?", I ask her and she does it. I tell her to form some ice cubes and give them to each of us.
"Neck, arm and foot." I say and we each put the ice on Fel.
"Oh, holy shit! That's fucking cold of you! No pun intended.", Fel yells as she shoots up.

We all apologize and make ourselves ready for work. Fel and Snowflake take the car while Crys quickly teleports us to Jitters where we buy coffee for everyone and then teleport to STAR Labs.
Harry, Cisco, Barry, Wally and Joe were already there. We hand them their coffees as Fel and Snowflake enter too.
"Great news. I finished your ID's girls. I hacked into the databases and faked some things so you now officially exist.", Cisco says as he hands us our ID's. I smile and Crys does too under her mask. We still didn't tell Joe, Wally or Iris.

"Thanks vibe boy.", I say but Crys hits my arm. I groan. "Thanks Cisco."
"Show 'em.", Joe asks us and we hand them to him. He first examines mine and then Crys but then stopps.
"Crystal Snow? Like Caitlin and Frost?", he asks.
"Maybe you should reveal who you are, Crys."
Crys nods and takes her bracelets off. She slowly pulls her hood and mask down and activates her powers so her hair turns from red to completely white and then to her half-half look. She smiles weakly.

"Crys is the Earth-2 version of you? The one who killed me there?", Joe asks surprised. Crys nods.
"You killed my dad there?!", Wally asks. Right. We didn't tell him anything what happened there when Flash and Vibe were there.
"Yes I did but I didn't intend or wanted to. I'm sorry."
"Didn't intend? Who did you 'intend' to kill then?"
"One of the breachers who came to Earth-2, Barry Allen, and the woman who tried to shoot me, Detective Iris West."
"You tried to kill Iris and Barry?!", Wally asks angry.
"It was my two only friends or two persons I didn't even know!" Her eyes start to flicker again. She quickly puts the bracelets on and takes a deep breath.
"I'm sorry for it.", Crys says as she looks at the ground.
"I bet you don't even know the names of the other people you've killed, right?"
"I know every single name, Wally, because I regret it. I'm not happy that I killed Joe West, Adam Falls, Patricia and Henry Sutcliff, Ralph Dibney, Kendra Jones, Jessica and Thomas Sky, Mark Mathews,—", Crys listed but Wally cut her off. "I'm sorry Crys. I didn't know."
"It's alright, I mean how should you have known?", Crys says and puts on a smile. I know this smile. It's fake like Snowflake's often is. Wally looks guilty.
Joe fills the awkward silence. "And you three have a different age? I mean you are doppelgängers, right?"
"Snowflake is 24, I'm 27 and Crys is 29."
"Your doppelgänger doesn't always has the same age as you. Reverb for example is supposed to be 31 now while Cisco is 23."
"'Supposed'?", Joe asks.
"Like I already told those four, my only friends were Ace, Ron and Sonic. Their actual names were Cisco Ramon, Ronnie Raymond and Hartley Rathaway. When Zoom wanted us to join him and we said no, he killed Hartley. When my Cisco, my Ronnie and I were supposed to catch Barry and it kind of got out of hand, he killed them too. Since I didn't had anybody left who I cared about because of Zoom, I helped Cisco to rescue Barry and Jesse and tried to help Caitlin escape."
"Oh.", Joe says understanding. He looks guilty too.

<<You will make everyone feel guilty in this room, Crys. Just continue.>>, I sign with a smile on my face.
<<Well, it's not hard to do that. Just wait until someone accuses you for something and play the fucked up family card.>> Crys answers with a small smile.
<<Welcome to the unofficial club of fucked up families.>>, Caitlin replies.
<<Who's in it?>>
"You, Snowflake, me, Barry, Cisco, Wally, Felicity, Thea, Oliver and many others."
"Heh. Nice."
"Why did you just list us, Frost?", Cisco asks me curious.
"Oh. Nothing important but if you want to know, you need to figure it out.", I reply mockingly.
"I need to learn sign language.", he mutters. "Oh and Caitlin, I need to talk to you in private later."
She nods.

<<Snowflake can I watch Netflix? I'm bored.>>
<<You know what, Frost? No you can't. Crys can but you don't.>>
<<Why?>>
<<Because you are lazy. You could at least help the team more often. Crys is helping them by fighting metas and I do my job as a doctor and bioengineer but you just sit around watching TV.>>
<<Then what am I supposed to do? I'm not going to play doctor or analyze DNA and it's not like I can use our powers without merging which ended really bad last time.>>
<<You could try to control them when you merge. We could train together.>>
<<Don't mean to be mean but I don't think you would be enough to stop us then. We need someone else who can withstand our cold.>>
<<Barry can!>>, Snowflake signs and we turn to him. He looks confused.
"Barry would you help me and Frost training to control our powers?"
"Why me?"
"Because you, Wally and Crys are the only ones who can withstand the cold, dumbass."
"Uhh fine, we could try but we start next week."
"Now satisfied, Snowflake?", I ask her annoyed.
"Yep.", she says and starts to work in the med-bay. Cisco follows her.

Caitlin's POV
"Caitlin?"
"What is it what you wanted to talk to me about?"
"It's about a E-mail I got or better from who."
"And?", I ask him curious.
"The mail was from Julian. He asked about you. He wanted to know if you are okay and if you came back. Should I reply?", he asks me carefully.
"Can you give me his address? I'll write him."
He gives me the address and I continue to work. No metas or anything else the rest of the day so I decide to write Julian at home.

'Hey Julian,
Cisco told me you asked him about me and he gave me your e-mail address.
I'm fine and I work at Star Labs again. I also moved into a new house. Sad that you went back to Great Britain again but I'm okay with it. And I'm sorry for the things I've done and said to you. How are you doing anyways? Are you still working as a CSI?
Sincerely,
Caitlin Snow'

Sending...
One reply.

'Hey Caitlin,
nice to know that you are okay and back at Star Labs. I'm fine and still working as a CSI but it's boring because here are no metas and almost no murder-cases. I was already thinking of visiting you guys again some time. Maybe I'll do it next week or something. I'm excited to see you all again. You said you moved, right? What's your new address?
See ya,
Julian Albert.'

I send him my address and go to sleep.
Well, at least I try to but Crys frostbite did something to me. I now have this constant chill and it's worse than the cold I normally felt and was used too. Even with a thick winter pyjama and thick layers of blankets it feels like I'm lying on cold snow. And because of that falling asleep is really hard.

===============
I'm really sorry but the next update will be on Monday. Me and my family will make a trip to Hamburg and I probably won't have any connection to the internet. I'm sorry
~~~Neva_Snow