A/N Some explaining

Hey, it's me again. I know I forgot to explain some things so I'm doing it now:

-The Samuroid was controlled by Amunet.

-The purple liquid Amunet gave to Caitlin was to increase her powers.

-When Caitlin and Harry spoke French they said: "She helped to save Jessie." "True."

-Jessie and Wally are still together.

-The relationships are Snowbarry, Kid Quick, Multivibe and another one that I don't want to reveal just now.

-Caitlin is 24, Frost 27, Crys 29 and Cisco 23.

-Crys is taller than Caitlin, Frost and Cisco.

-Cisco made Crys a suit after the encounter with Amunet.

-Crys still speaks sign language when someone doesn't know her identity like Iris.

-Cisco sometimes calls Crys 'Wolfie' when she is wearing the hood and mask.

-The necklace and the chocker from Frost and Caitlin. If just Frost wears hers and gets hurt, Caitlin feels it too. If Caitlin gets hurt but Frost wears hers just Caitlin feels the pain. Btw the necklace looks like this:

-I'm sorry if something is grammatically incorrect or it is spelled wrong

-I'm sorry if something is grammatically incorrect or it is spelled wrong. I'm from Germany.

Things I plan to write / include into the story:
-I plan to do a crossover with Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supergirl, Flash and maybe Constantine like Crisis on Earth-X but not at a wedding.

-The British smartass will come back / visit.

-There will be more drama between Caitlin, Barry and Iris

-More Drama

-More of Caitlin's past

-I don't plan to include the DeVoe-storyline.

-There will still be another big bad

-The bus metas will exist and also got created that way and will also play a role in the story and the plan of the new big bad.

-Chloe/Blaze will appear again but I still didn't decide if she's one of the bad or good guys

-This story will have like 40 or more chapters.
➡️Not true anymore...Will definitely have more.

-Gypsy and Jesse will occur at some point. Maybe the crossover.

-More will be added soon.

I would be happy to hear more suggestions for what to add to the storyline. Thank you for the many reads and votes!
~~~Neva_Snow