#30 Wrong move

3rd POV
Crys, Caitlin and Frost froze. Barry looked worried at them. The police officer was confused.
Crys and Frost's expression turned into pure anger. Caitlin didn't move.
"Could we talk for just a minute with him? We forgot something important to tell him.", Crys says slow but angry. The officer hesitates but nods and opens the door again and leaves. Jonathan immediately looked up full of hope.

"Crys, Frost, stop. If you do it, you won't be free for long.", Barry pleads but they ignore him. They walk towards Jonathan. He slowly stands up and backs away, scared from the two angry woman. "What-what is wrong?"
"You made a huge mistake. Now you gonna pay for it.", Crys says as his back hits the wall. They move closer to him.
"Wh-what did I do?"
"You hurt all three of us mentally and physically. But now you crossed a big line. Nobody and I repeat Nobody calls her that."
"Ph-physically? I—I only hurt—her and Char-your brother."
"Oh yeah? What do these scars tell you then?", Frost asks him sarcastically as she takes off her jacket and turns around. Her tank-top didn't cover all of her scars on her back.
"You know, Caitlin has the same, right? Well, you probably should know since you gave them to her."

Barry was holding Caitlin in her arms. She had tears streaming down her face but didn't move.
"Caitlin. Calm down. Everything is alright. He is in prison. But please snap out of it.", Barry said again. He kissed her on her forehead and she started to blink. She looked at him confused but then her gaze fell on Crys and Frost who were about to hurt Jonathan.

How much she wanted them to just punch him, it was wrong. "Crys! Frost! Stop!", Caitlin yells and Frost stops her fist in mid air. They turn around and face her. Their look turns soft.
"Frost, Crys stop. Let go of Jonathan.", Caitlin says calm. Both hesitate but let go.
"Are you alright, Snowflake?", Frost asks her as she walks towards her.
"I'm alright, Frost. No one needs to be hurt.", she answers as Frost hugs her.
"What just happened? Which line did I cross?", Jonathan asked still a bit scared. They all turn to him.
"You traumatized, hurt and tortured us and killed our brother! Crys had to endure even worse because of you! Nobody hurts Caitlin like that!", Frost yells furiously. She was about to run towards him but Caitlin steps in her way and stops her. "Frost. Stop.", she whispers but doesn't look at her.
"I will kill him for it.", she says for only Caitlin to hear.
"I said stop.", Caitlin says and looks up. Her eyes flash between white and brown until they settle for brown. Frost immediately stops and takes a step back. "Snowflake, your—"
"No. We leave. Now.", Caitlin says as she walks out. Crys, Barry and Frost follow quickly, leaving a confused and a bit scared Jonathan behind. On the drive back home nobody said anything. The three girls said goodbye to Barry and entered their home.

Barry flashed to his apartment. He opens the door but the sight surprises him a bit. Iris. "What are you doing here? I thought you come back tomorrow?"
"I got the job!", she exclaims happily and Barry picks her up and whirls her around.
"That is great! Bur what are you doing here?", he asks as he puts her down again.
"I want to move back in. I miss you to much. And I want to fix our relationship.", she admits.
Barry and Iris went into their bedroom. "I forgot my clothes at home..."
"I'll get them.", Barry answers as he flashes to Joe and gets some of Iris clothes. Both change into their night wear and go to bed. "Will you come to Star Labs tomorrow with me? I want our team to be alright so please, be nice towards Caitlin, Crys and Frost. Please.", Barry whispers to Iris.
"I'll come but only because I love you. I'll try to behave.", Iris answers and closes her eyes.

Caitlin, Frost and Crys are sitting in their living room.
"Snowflake. Explain why your eyes flashed brown and white.", Frost demands.
"Wait. When were your eyes brown and white?", Crys asks confused.
Caitlin takes a deep breath and explains. "Crys, my eyes turned white and then back to brown when I stopped Frost from attacking Jonathan."
"But why? I mean your eyes turn only white if you  use your powers, are merged with Frost or are angry and loose control but that would require the first and second, right? And white would require all three of them."

"You mean those powers?", Caitlin asks and lets white mist radiate from her hands for a few seconds while her eyes turn white. Crys and Frost were shocked and confused.
"Wait. How? Can you answer me this please? Why can you use them? Since when can you use them again? Why do they work while you are wearing the necklace? Can I use them again? Why don't we need to be merged?", Frost rambles but is stopped by Caitlin giving her the 'Felicity stop talking'-look which, well only Felicity receives from her.
"When Crys accidentally gave me the frostbite I got them back. I believe I can use them while wearing the necklace because of the liquid Amunet gave us for two weeks. It was, after all, to increase our powers. I can only use them for a few seconds and I get a headache when I use them for healing my wounds. Cisco and I are trying to figure a way to either let me use them at full potential and shutting the voice up or to get rid of them to free me from the constant freezing. If you want to know if you can use yours you have to try. I only found out because I never was in real control of them and froze my coffee."
Frost nods and concentrates on her hand. Slowly white mist starts to radiate and her eyes glow a more icy blue like always when using her powers. The mist stops again and Frost is smiling brightly. "Yes! Frost is back! But only for a few seconds...", she exclaims and Crys and Caitlin laugh.
In the end Frost went upstairs while Caitlin and Crys stayed downstairs to watch a few movies until Caitlin fell asleep on the couch. Crys carefully picks her up and carries her upstairs in her room. She puts her in her bed and covers her in a blanket and gives her a small kiss on her forehead and turns to the door.
"We both care about her more than anything else.", Frost says leaning against the doorframe.
"You care about her like she is your little sister and I know it sounds weird but I care for her like I'm her mother. And I'm saying this fully aware of the fact that we both are basically her and that this Earth's Carla is still alive."
"Dr. Tannhauser still doesn't know about you, you know."
"If she ever, and I point out If, she decides to pay you two a visit, I'm gonna surprise her and give her a lecture about how to be a better mother so nobody has to end up like me."
Frost pats Crys shoulder and both girls leave into their own rooms and fall asleep.

Caitlin's dream—-
I walk down the hallway hoping to reach the next class. I look at the ground hoping nobody would notice me. I thought I finally made it when somebody shoves me from behind. I fall on the ground and my books land before me with him standing over me. I bite my lip as he kicks me in the side a few times.
Then he pulls me to my feet. "Not putting up a fight, huh Caity?" He says wickedly. I wince in pain as he shoves me full force into the lockers. I bite as hard as I can on my lip to avoid screaming. If I scream the teachers and other students come. If they come my mom will get notified and I will get in trouble with her. He punches and kicks me repeatedly in the side.
Sometimes I wish they'd just call me names and lower what little self esteem I have instead of giving me bruises that are hard to cover.
He pushes me back down to the floor, the taste of blood fills my mouth... oops. I bit my lip too hard.
A sharp pain shoots through me as he steps on my hand. The pain soon goes away and turns numb.
"Do every one a favour and die." He says, tears fill my eyes but I won't let them fall.
He kicks me in the rib cage which hurts like hell. I manage to sit up and move away from him but he a good he by dropping my books onto me. I feel a tear trickle slowly down my face.
"Please," I whisper. "Please stop." I choke on my words. He sighs and pulls me to my feet again. I know his tricks though, he's not done, or even close to done.
"Okay, do you think you can just go around telling me what to do? Because guess what, Caity-" he pins me against the wall. "- you can't." He hisses. "Do you understand?" I nod. "Do you understand!" He yells.
"Yes, I understand." I say, he releases me. He shoves me lightly making me fall down the small stairs. He smirks before kicking my books behind me and leaves. Involuntary tears escape my eyes.
After a while I scramble my things together and run into the restroom. I carefully feel for broken bones and check my wounds and bruises. A big laceration on the back of my head, multiple new bruises and a rib fracture. "Great.", I mutter.

(1670)