#21 Blue vs. Black

Guys! Before the Chapter starts I have an important question. Would you rather have Chapter with 1000-1900 words and updates almost every second day or longer Chapters with a longer pause between the updates? I will follow this system till Ch. 30 and then will follow your decision. Tell me in the comments and have fun reading! See ya!

~~~Neva_Snow

Crys POV
"Just so you know I located Amunet.", Harry says.
"Crys, get Barry and Caitlin. Tell him to suit up."
I nod and teleport myself in front of our apartment door and knock.
No response.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting you guys but Harry located Amunet."
I hear two muffled voices and after a few seconds the door opens. Barry and Caitlin look at me confused.
"Did I interrupt you?", I ask curios.
"Back to STAR Labs?", Caitlin asks avoiding the question.
I nod and teleport us three there because it's faster than running. Barry looked a bit hurt that he couldn't run. Frost and the rest come into the cortex.
"Allen, Ramon you suit up and go."
"I'll go too.", I state and everyone turns to me.
"I don't think that's a good idea, I mean-", Cisco says but I cut him off.
"What? Because I'm Killer Frost? Because I've killed? A few hours ago, before you knew who I was, you asked me to join and help crime-fighting."
"But you don't even have a suit!"
"Give me one minute.", I say and teleport me and Frost into the next room.
"My clothes please."
We quickly switch clothes and go back to them. "There, a suit."
"Fine come with us.", Barry says and I smile.
"Race to who is first?", Barry asks with confidence of his win. Cisco and I nod.
"Let me do the honor. Ready? Set. Go!"
Barry flashes out and Cisco opens a breach but I'm already there. Barry arrives shortly after and then Cisco.
"Guess I'm faster, Flash.", I smirk.
"Oh you're here, Frosty." Amunet comes around a corner. "Wait. You aren't my sweet Frosty. You are someone else. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you've killed many people. But with that you have caught my interest, deary. Would you mind working for me?"
"I would never work for you, Amunet. You hurt Caitlin and Frost and that I shall never forgive."
"You should be careful with what you say to me."
"Should I be scared of you?". I laugh an echoey laugh. "You are just a single, weak woman who doesn't know who she is talking to. Let me warn you, Amunet. I know you better than you think."
"I don't believe you. You can't find anything about me in the files or data banks."
"Yeah, I know. You were a stewardess, right? A weak, fragile and breakable woman. You didn't fight hard when they did it after the flights, right? When the particle accelerator exploded and gave you your powers, you still didn't fight back for a while. And why? Because you were scared that they would be stronger than you. But then, at some point, you snapped and killed them all. Even the few friends you had there. I think I even can name a few. Sophia Cruz, Mike Matthews and your sweet little sister Donna." I say as my eyes switch between blue and white.

You have to much fun, Crys. No need to loose control now.
I close my eyes and shake my head and open them again. Just blue. Amunet was really pissed now.
"Novrok, Nimbus, show them who's the strongest in this room.", Amunet says and two guys walk next to her.
Barry and Cisco start to battle the two guys. Amunet tries to walk away but I teleport myself in front of her.

"Don't try to run." "I didn't want to run. I wanted you to follow me.", she answers and raises her right hand. Metal pieces fly to it and build a giant metal glove around her arm.
She moves to punch me but I dodge and move behind her. I grab her shoulder and freeze it. Frostbite is starting to spread. Then my back hurts. Two metal shards are in it. I let go of her shoulder. She turns around. "Frosty was the only one with ice powers but you use them too. Who are you?"
"Somebody you shouldn't have picked a fight with.", I say as I freeze the ground. A layer of ice is created and Amunet frozen to place. She tries to punch herself free as I walk towards her. I get shot by another three metal bullets in the arm by her. I form two icicles and throw them at her. They both hit her shoulders and she flinches at the pain. This blocked her arms from more moving so I ask Barry for cuffs through the com. One second later she had her hands cuffed behind her back with power dampening cuffs.

"Where do I bring her now?"
"You can bring her to the police department. They will arrest her for her crimes.", Barry answers.
I take Amunet's arm and teleport myself into the CCPD. Everyone pulls their gun and points at me.

"Hands in the air!", one guy shouts. I look around to search for Joe.
"Crys?", Joe asks and I nod. "Lower your guns. She's a friend.", he says as he walks to me.
"Who's this?", Joe asks and points at Amunet.
<<Amunet Black. Leader of the black market. Would you put her into prison?>>
"Oh I forgot. Does anyone understand sign language?"
One guy raises his hand walks to us. I repeat my message.
"She says this is Amunet Black. She's the leader of the black market. She asks if we could arrest her."
"Yeah, sure.", Joe answers and I hand him Amunet. I wink at the officers and teleport back to STAR Labs. Caitlin, Frost and Harry are still there.

„Barry and Cisco will come any second. They bring Novrok and Kyle to the CCPD.", Caitlin says as Barry flashes in and a breach appears and Cisco steps through.
„Brought them to the CCPD."
Yeah. The CCPD was great. Everyone there wanted to shoot me.", I say as I walk over to Frost and Caitlin. Frost laughs. I let myself fall in the chair next to her.
<<Frost, Caitlin, I want to stay with you. I don't want to live somewhere else. I want to make up for my mistakes and help you guys fighting crime.>>
<<Snowflake, let her stay. She's a great big sis.>>
Caitlin thinks but then answers.