#35 Rubber band

Cisco's POV
"Look, I was thinking...", I was trying to say but Gypsy cut me off.
"No no. Less talking, more kissing.", she said and kisses me again. I kiss back but then pull away.
"Okay but hold on. This thing we got going on is real good.""It's okay.""What?"
"I'm just kidding. It's better than okay.""Yeah it's right that it's better than ok. And because of that I think we're at a place in our relationship, where the guy says to his girl those three magic words.""What What three words?""What's your name?"
She inhaled and then answered."Gypsy. My name is Gypsy."
"For real? You were born and somebody was like 'I'm gonna name you Gypsy.'?"
"Gypsy is what I like to be called. It is...mysterious and it's moody. Alright. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. And when I get back, you better stop asking me my real name. And be wearing less clothes.", Gypsy says suggestively and walks into my bathroom. The second she closes the door a breach opens. In the middle of my room. What the hell?! A man steps out.
"You're a dead man.", he says and throws a red vibe blast at me but I quickly dodge. He continues wrecking my room. He then walks over to me and grabs my shirt lifting me up.
"Who are you?"
Just then Gypsy comes out."Daddy?"
I laugh nervously."Pleased to meet you, sir."

Barry's POV (after the stupid speech from the mayor 'cause I'm lazy)
"You took the photos down from your mother's case.", Joe said.
"Yeah, well the case was solved, this isn't. We've got these two. Kilgore and Hazard. But that still leaves 11 meta-humans, that were created when I came out of the Speedforce."
"How hard can it be to track down 11 bus passengers?"
"Well, according to the department transportation, over 900 people rode that bus that day."
"What about the bus driver?"
"He probably was a meta too, but that's where things get more interesting. He's dead. Heart attack at the same day but under rather strange circumstances. Harry said it was all connected. I think he's right. The Samuroid, pushing you guys to bring me back, me not coming out at the place you thought I would, the bus being at the exact spot to be hit by dark matter."
"It was planned."
"Yes. From somebody who is smart enough to plan this all trough."
"Okay. Let's look closely into the bus drivers death. May give us a lead."
"I have Iris pull up the autopsy report from the courthouse.", I say and look at Joe more closely.
"What?"
"I don't know. This morning you're like glowing."

—-S.T.A.R. Labs—-
As the elevator opens we see a man standing in the middle of the hall."This facility is poorly guarded."
"Clearly.", I say.
Joe moves to his gun and the man looks like he was about to attack with some powers looking at his pose.
"Hey, hey, hey. Okay. Power down, cowboy.", Cisco says running up to him.
Cisco explains that the man is 'Breacher' aka Gypsy's dad who wanted to visit. Cisco told me that he is scared of him. We walked into the cortex and saw Iris already there. Harry joined us and a few seconds later I heard pairs of heels clicking and immediately knew who they belong to. Three pairs of black boots with small heels.
"Why is this scary person roaming through our halls?", Caitlin asked as she entered. For a few seconds it looked like she was limping but when she noticed me watching her concerned she started to walk normal but at a slower pace. I looked at the other two girls. For some reason Crys wore her 'wolfie'-outfit and Frost wore a bit different too. She wore the hoodie I saw Crys wearing her first day but that wasn't what caught my eyes. I was rather distracted by her hair. Her normally brown strand was white too and her hair tips had beautiful shades of blue.