• forty five •

"Rise and shine, my beautiful lady," I woke up to Austin kissing my head. I sat up and seen that Austin had ordered room service for breakfast. He handed me a fruit bowl and my eyes lit up. Ugh. He was great. "We have a big day today."

"What are we doing?" I asked him, biting a strawberry. He took a sip of his coffee, his hair in a super messy bun.

"Magic Kingdom day!" He smiled. I jumped out of bed and started getting ready.

We got to Magic Kingdom around ten. I couldn't wait to get in. We walked to the entrance and scanned our MagicBand and finger and walked in.

"Our first FastPass is for Big Thunder Mountain so let's head over there," Austin suggested. We walked through Fantasyland, our fingers intertwined, swinging as we walked.

"Can we stop and get something to drink?" I asked.

"Of course, babe," He smiled. "You stay here and I'll go get them. What do you want?"

"A frozen lemonade," I said. He nodded. As I waited on Austin, I noticed three girls standing beside me.

"Guys, I swear that's Post Malone," one of them said.

"Are you sure, Leah?" Another one asked. "What if it isn't?"

"It's him, but I'm so scared to ask for a picture. I don't want to bother him," the last one said. I turned around to talk to them.

"I can go ask him for a picture if you'd like," I offered.

"You will? Oh my Gosh, that'd be amazing. We'll pay you," one said.

"No, you do not have to pay me," I chuckled. "Come on."

They walked frantically behind me as I walked up to Austin. I tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you Post Malone?" I asked. He turned around and looked confused. I raised my eyebrows at him. He caught on.

"Yeah, hi," He giggled. He was a terrible actor.

"Can these girls get a picture with you?" I asked him.

"Absolutely," Austin said and then winked at me.

"Thank you so much," one of the girls said as she handed me her phone with the camera open. Austin smiled with the three girls as I took pictures. They were blushing so badly.

"Thank you, kind sir," I joked. He laughed and turned around to get our drinks.

"Do you want a picture with him?" The one I presumed was Leah asked me.

"Oh, I'm good," I waved her off. "I have plenty."

"Oh my God! You're Brooke!" The one that didn't talk too much said. "I knew you looked familiar. I'm so sorry we bothered you."

"No, no. It wasn't a bother at all," I smiled. "He seriously loves meeting you guys."

"Thank you so much, again, Brooke," they said before walking away. Austin walked over with my lemonade.

"You're too cute," he said, kissing me. I took my lemonade and sipped it, shrugging my shoulders.

After we rode Big Thunder Mountain, we rode Splash Mountain twice waiting for our next FastPass.

"I actually hate Splash Mountain," I rolled
my eyes, getting off of it for the second time.

"Hey, you made me ride Tower of Terror," he shrugged.

"Touché," I looked at him.