• twenty five •

[MATURE]

"Bullshit," Blaire said to Austin as we sat at my kitchen table playing the card game. Austin sighed and pulled the stack towards him while Blaire laughed. "You're not a very good liar."

"Fuck you," Austin said to her and they laughed.

"What do y'all want to do for dinner?" I asked. I was so hungry.

"We can cook, maybe?" Blaire suggested. "I have a gram in my car, too."

"Sounds perfect," I smiled. "Let's go to the store."

"Can we finish the game?" Austin asked. Blaire and I looked at each other.

"No," I said. "Come on."

Liked by blaire

Liked by blaire.rhodes, fuckingbrooke, and 399,736 others
postmalone Someone tell me why Blaire is the laziest fucker ever?
blaire.rhodes listen here you lil bitch
username1 Are you hanging out with Brooke again?!
fuckingbrooke we can't take you anywhere @blaire.rhodes
username2 ARE YALL BACK TOGETHER🗣
26 minutes ago

Soon we were finished shopping and on the way back to my apartment. I was driving, Blaire was in the passenger seat, and Austin was in the back.

"Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night. Just cant lie, it was the best night of my life," I sang, and looked at Blaire.

"Lying on the beach as the sun blew out. Playing this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my my, they could never shut us down," She sang back to me.

"Do we have to listen to One Direction?" Austin  asked. I knew he was rolling his eyes.

"Yes we absolutely do," Blaire said.

"Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea. The words you whispered, I will always believe," he sang and we laughed at him.

"This is perfect,"I laughed, turning on the street next to mine.

"I agree," Blaire laughed as well.

"I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal. Show me you care!" We all shouted. "I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah."

"Do you remember when we wrote that fanfic about Louis and Harry? We were so fucking weird," I asked Blaire, turning the music down.

"I know. It got like twenty thousand reads though so I don't think we were weird. I think we were literary geniuses," She smirked. I laughed at her.

"Y'all would make me proof read the chapters and never warn me when there would be a 'smut scene,'" He out air quotes around 'smut scene.' I smiled, reminiscing on those days.

I pulled into the apartment complex and parked. We walked up the stairs with the grocery bags and I unlocked the door. We walked in and put the bags on the island.