• thirteen •

[MATURE]

Austin walked in and my breath caught in my throat.

"Why did you come down here?" I asked him. His room had the best view in the hotel and it was way bigger than mine. You look out my window and you just see the back of another building.

Instead of responding to me, he kissed me. I was in shock and didn't kiss back right away. When I did, his hands found their way to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck like I normally do and he picked me up, lying me down on the bed. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him down closer to me. His hands traveled underneath my hoodie, holding me down by my sides. He kissed my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck. I was so sure he could hear my rapid heartbeat. Not because of what we were doing, but because my heart was so full that I couldn't take it anymore. He lifted up the hoodie and I raised my hands, letting him take it off of me.

This was it. I wasn't stopping him. He threw the hoodie on the floor, leaving me in just my bra and leggings. He kissed my shoulder gently, then down to my stomach.

"I'm so nervous," he chuckled. Those words surprised me.

"You are nervous? You write songs about girls all the time," I laughed at him.

"None of those girls are you," he said before he leaned down and kissed my lips again. I pulled up his ACDC shirt that he had on and took it off of him. I held his head between both of my hands and looked up at him as he hovered over me.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"I never thought I'd be here like this," I smiled. So did he. He leaned down and kissed me. His hands traveled to the top of my leggings and he looked at me.

"Do you really want to do this, Brooke?" He asked me. I nodded to him and he slid my leggings down. I tried to cover my body because I didn't know how to feel about this, but Austin pulled my hands away. "You are so fucking beautiful."

His lips touched every inch of my torso, traveling down to my hips, kissing above my panties. He was so gentle, the anticipation was killing me. The room was silent with the exception of our lips moving in sync. His hands touched me over my panties as he started to rub. I let out a small moan and he leaned down to kiss my neck. He hooked both of his index fingers into my panties, pulling them down. I gasped as the cold air hit me.

"So beautiful," he repeated. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato right now. He inserted two fingers into me and began pumping slowly. I threw my head back and moaned. He bit my neck as his fingers continued to work inside of me. He kissed me again before retreating his fingers from me. We were both so eager for each other and we knew it. He unbuckled his pants and slid them down, causing his member to spring free and hit his stomach. My eyes wandered to it and they stayed. He smirked at me and brought his lips down to kiss my chest.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and felt him push into me. I moaned as he stretched me, I hadn't had sex in about seven months.

"Austin," I breathed as he thrusted in and out of me. I pulled him down lower towards me and bit my lip to keep from screaming out.

"Fuck, Brooke," he grunted as his thrusts got faster. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening. I raked my nails up his back which made him go even faster. He lifted up and pushed my hips down. "God damn."

His fingers circled my clit and caused me to dig my nails into his back.

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed as I put my hand over my mouth. His thrusts got slower and longer, hitting a spot I didn't even know I had. "Holy fuck."

"Shit," Austin moaned. His moans alone were enough to send me over the edge.

"A-Austin!" I screamed as I reached my high. I seen white dots in my vision and couldn't keep my eyes open. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

His thrusts got sloppier and sloppier. "Almost there."

I moaned as he thrusted one last time into me. He finished inside me and pulled out, lying next to me. We didn't speak, only our heavy breathing filling the room. He finally wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him and kissing the side of my head.

"That was amazing," Austin said, trying to slow his breathing. I agreed. I have never had anyone make me feel that good. I was in a state of euphoria. Being that close to Austin was always something I dreamed of. I always wondered how it would feel to have his full attention. Now I have it.

"I don't even feel awkward," I blurted out. He laughed.

"Me neither," he smiled. I rolled over and buried my face in his chest. He pulled the covers over us and kissed my shoulder.

"Brooke," he whispered to me.

"Hmm?" I hummed, my head still against his chest, listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

"I am falling so in love with you."

a/n: oKAY SO IDK HOw to feel about this. let me know!! like??? either way, they are fucking PRECIOUS.