• fifteen •

Article

Rapper Austin Post, who goes by the stage name Post Malone, and model Ashli Collins seem to have unexpectedly called it quits after dating for nine months

Rapper Austin Post, who goes by the stage name Post Malone, and model Ashli Collins seem to have unexpectedly called it quits after dating for nine months. Cheating allegations against Post surfaced this morning from Collins. Her statement claimed Post and his best friend, Brooke Rhodes, had been sneaking behind her back. Collins admitted in an interview that "Brooke [Rhodes] had always been strangely close to Austin. It made me uncomfortable but Austin swore it was nothing to worry about." More information on the ex-couple to follow.

"What? That's crazy! You never cheated on her!" I said on the phone with Austin. I had flown back home after Austin finished his tour. He called me to tell me about the article.

"I know, B. It's whatever, though. We both know she's crazy. She's just not getting the attention she wants," He sighed to me.

"Well, it'll be okay. People will forget about it soon," I tried to console him.

"I don't care if they do or not. I'm with you and you know I would never do that to you," He said quickly. I smiled as I walked around my apartment.

"I know," I said quietly. I just want to be around him all the time. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, baby," he said to me. I giggled.

"Baby?" I asked him.

"Yes. You're my baby now. Got a problem with it?" He questioned.

"Not at all," I replied. "But don't forget to call me B from time to time. That is my favorite."

"Okay, B," he said. "I'll talk to you later. Text or call me whenever you want."

"Okay, you too, bye," I said and hung up the phone. We hadn't said I love you to each other since we started doing this thing. It's like we started completely over. But in a way, I was okay with it.

Liked by giakellar, postmalone, and 4,707 others  fuckingbrooke spent my night catching up with my baby girl

fuckingbrooke spent my night catching up with my baby girl. #winewednesdays #letsgetdrunk #weprobablytalkshitaboutyou
giakellar it's been so long. tonight was definitely needed. 😍
username1 wheres post ;)
username2 You will never be as cute as Ashli. Just saying.
postmalone Hope you girls are having fun without me.
giakellar @postmalone oh we are! (:
17 minutes ago

I had called my other old best friend, Gia, over to have wine and cook with me. Her, Austin, and I were inseparable in high school. But she got married about a year after graduation and we sort of fell off. We never lost touch, but we definitely didn't have nights like we used to. Her husband is in the military. He was someone we never really associated with so how they started seeing each other was beyond me. She was all grown up with her own three bedroom house, a husband, and two dogs. I was still smoking a blunt every night and watching Disney movies until I can't anymore.

We had both drank a whole bottle of wine each and we were feeling good.

"Let's dance!" Gia got up from her seat at the kitchen table and walked over to mine, holding out her hand. I took it and followed her into my living room. I turned on Pandora and Die Young by Ke$ha came on.

"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums," we both sang, playing air drums. "Oh what a shame that you came here with someone. So while you're here in my arms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young."

"Spring break, 2013!" I yelled at her as we swayed to the music. Gia got up on the coffee table and started dancing. Drunk adult Gia was just sober high school Gia. We danced until we couldn't anymore.

After countless glasses of wine and countless songs, Gia was sprawled out on my couch. I put a blanket over her and walked in my bedroom. I smiled when I looked down and seen Austin's name pop up on my phone screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, B," he said in a sweet tone. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I'm getting ready for bed. Gia is passed out on the couch," I told him, putting the phone between my ear and shoulder. I threw my hair in a bun, worrying about washing it in the morning.

"Did she drink a lot?" He asked.

"Oh, a fuck ton. I haven't seen her that drunk since graduation night," I chuckled. Granted, I hadn't hung out with her much since her wedding but still.

"That was a crazy night. And a crazy Gia," he laughed. "Okay, well, I'm gonna go to bed. Sleep good, beautiful."

"Goodnight, Austin. I'll talk to you tomorrow," I smiled as I got off the phone with him. I needed to sleep, I was beyond tired.

a/n: this chapter was shorter than usual & i know my chapters are always short. i had NO ideas for this chapter so this is kind of a filler. just bear w me. :-)