• twenty two •

Liked by postmalone, oliverburnham, and 9,728 others fuckingbrooke back to black 🖤💱oliverburnham Black hair suits you

fuckingbrooke back to black 🖤💱
oliverburnham Black hair suits you.
username1 Love your black hair!!
blaire.rhodes she  t h i c c
username2 nooo, i loved ur blonde!
fuckingbrooke @username2 me too :( just wanted to change back though.
33 minutes ago

Austin and I had gotten up earlier than usual and decided to go exploring. Not that we hadn't already explored pretty much everything in this town anyways.

"When are you going back to California?" I asked him as we walked down the streets of Dallas.

"Tomorrow," he sighed. I knew he didn't want to. I didn't want him to. "Ashli has an appointment Tuesday."

"Oh," was all I could say. I don't know what hurt me more- the fact Austin's baby most likely won't know me or the fact Austin's baby isn't mine too.

"I won't talk about it," he shook his head. "I want us to be normal again."

"Normal?" I asked him, needing more context.

"When we were just friends and nothing was complicated," he said, looking down at our feet as we walked. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"Just friends?" I asked. "You're joking?"

"Do you not think it was easier then?" He asked.

"No, Austin. It was easier when you didn't have your bitchy ass model girlfriend knocked up," I said. "What the hell happened to the we'll make it thing?"

"Brooke, stop. I'm not saying I don't want to be with you," he told me.

"That's exactly what you're saying. Why are you wasting my time then? Why are you making me believe you really want me in the way I want you?" I asked him.

"Can you please stop? I'm sorry I can't word things right, Brooke. I am sorry," he huffed at me, taking my hands in his. "I'm just saying that I miss having you. And it was easier to have you as a friend so you could be around me all the time without people saying anything or me getting accused of cheating. I'm not saying you aren't worth it."

"I'm sorry," I said, pulling him closer to me. "I'm on edge and think everyone is out to get me."

"No one is out to get you," he laughed. "Except maybe your friend Oliver."

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"You don't think he isn't trying to get with you?" He raised his eyebrows. "You're crazy."

"No, Oliver isn't like that," I lied. I could not tell him about the kiss.

"Well, I don't like him too much," he shrugged.

"Well, I don't like Ashli too much," I argued. He nodded.

We walked back to my car and he drove us back to my apartment.

"Austin," I said once we were inside. We were both sitting on my couch.

"Yes?" He asked, staring at the TV.

"Are you really leaving Ashli?" I gulped. Do I want the truth?

"I'm trying," he said. "I have to get through these appointments first."

"Okay," I said, turning back towards the TV. All of a sudden, he grabbed my face and turned it towards him, crashing his lips into mine. I let him. Even though I wanted him to break up with Ashli before we done couple-y things, I couldn't help but kiss him back. The kiss got softer. I could tell his motives behind it wasn't to have sex. I appreciated it, no matter how much I enjoy sex with him.

"I love you," he said, pressing his forehead to mine. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," I said, pecking his lips again.

"No way," he rolled his eyes.

"Yes I do," I chuckled.

"No. You don't," he said, tickling me.

"Austin!" I laughed, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "Stop!"

He continued tickling me as I laughed and laughed. It made me forget about everything for a second. Until there was a knock on the door.

I pushed Austin off of me and got up, opening the door.

"Oh, hey, Oliver," I smiled, letting him in. He must've not seen Austin because for the second time in five minutes, I was kissed. Oliver knew I didn't feel that way about him. I pulled away from Oliver and stared at him, unable to say anything.

"Brooke, I can't stop thinking about yo-," Oliver started but didn't finish. He finally seen Austin. I looked back and he was fuming. I had never seen him so mad. "I am so sorry."

"Oliver, I told you already. I am no-," I was cut off by Austin.

"Why the hell would you kiss her as soon as you walked in?" He asked angrily, then turned to me. "And why would he think it was okay to do that, Brooke?"

"No, Austin, it's my fault. Last time I kissed her, she told me she had feelings for you only," Oliver told him. Shit.

"Last time?!" Austin yelled. I hated when he was mad. "Brooke, what the hell? Oliver isn't like that?"

"I thought it was nothing, Austin. That's why I didn't tell you," I sighed. I didn't know how to fix this.

"Okay, well if Ashli kisses me when I get home, it's gonna be nothing," he told me. Why is he being this way?

"Home," I laughed. "Yep. Home is with Ashli and your baby."

"I'm gonna go," Oliver said. He turned around and walked out with neither of us acknowledging him.

"You know what the fuck I mean," He squinted his eyes at me.

"No. I am so tired of that. You need to learn to say what you mean," I crossed my arms.

"What was I thinking?" He chuckled. "You and I could never work out. We fight too much."

"Why are you being so mean to me?!" I yelled. He began grabbing his things that were scattered across my apartment and putting them in the bag he had in my room.

"I'm tired of fighting with you over small situations!" He yelled back at me. "Things were so much simpler when we were just friends."

"Yeah, I sure did like you a lot better when you didn't like me back," I said to him. And with that, he walked out of the door.