Not All Bad | Tohka Yatogami (Date A Live) x Human!M!Reader

Start from the beginning

Snapping out of his thoughts, he needed to find at least one still open evacuation centre, in case another spacequake decides to land.

Not surprisingly, all the evacuation centres were closed. And now (Y/N) was exposed for another possible spacequake. Seeing that it was nigh impossible to even ask to open the gates so he could be let in. As the evacuation centres tend to submerge underground upon closing. With reinforced steel acting as protection mind you.

(Y/N) sighed, what a great way to start the morning. He turned to return home. Paying no attention to the battle clashing, and the inevitable explosion afterwards.

Stuff it all, he didn't care anymore.

______________

On the way home, when (Y/N) turned at the final corner to his apartment building, he saw someone leaning and lying against a wall. When he came closer, (Y/N) saw it was the girl that appeared from the spacequake. The one that wore purple.

He was now definitely sure he wasn't hallucinating at the time. Then the aerial battle with those teenagers did indeed happen. How did she even make it here before him anyways?

(Y/N) was definitely sure he would've seen something. Or at least heard something landing.

But that's not important right now. What's important was that this girl was injured. Definitely from the air fight earlier. She must be suppressing her presence, or something like that. Is what (Y/N) presumed since those teenagers in the flying suits weren't scouting the area above where he and the girl were located.

(Y/N) knew even being remotely involved with her would lead him into trouble. After all, this girl was someone who came out of a spacequake, and that was guaranteed to be suspicious.

But he couldn't just leave the poor girl, especially when she's injured and in need of aid.

Crouching down to the girl's level, (Y/N) faced her. (Y/N) noticed that there weren't any signs of physical injuries, but that couldn't be said the same for her mental state. Looking closer, (Y/N) noticed the girl's hair to be a sort of dark purple, not black as he initially thought. "Hey, you alright?"

The girl faced (Y/N), and he became mesmerised by her eyes.

Purple, just as the colour of her hair.

...

She's really going hard on this purple thing, isn't she?

The girl didn't reply, so (Y/N) continued. "Well, the name's (Y/N). May I have yours?" (Y/N) requested, offering the girl his hand.

The girl in purple instinctively swatted the hand away when (Y/N) moved it closer out of disdain.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked, concern.

"Don't come closer to me." the girl warned.

"You're tired. And I'm here to help." (Y/N) offered.

"I'm not tired, and I don't need your help." the girl claimed, attempting to get up. But then she fell, exhausted and panting.

"Yes, you do."

"No I don't!"

"I insist."

"Just leave me alone!"

"... If that's what you want, to be out here alone... and defenseless... with that group hunting you down." (Y/N) stated, using the girl's current situation to his advantage. "Unless of course, you come with me until they leave, and you've recovered."