How they react that you're pregnant

Aged up

Henry
After you two got married, you guys had plans to have a child. You've been having morning sickness and you knew exactly why. Good think you bought a pregnancy test just in case a blessing comes.

While Henry was still asleep you got up and went to the bathroom. After following the instructions you waited for the results.

Positive it was, of course. You gasped you were so happy and couldn't wait to tell Henry. "Are you ok babe?" Henry asked. You didn't say a word but open the bathroom door quickly.

"What's going on?" Henry look confused. "We're going to be parents!" you smiled. "What ! I'm going to be a father? We're going to have a mini y/n or mini me running around?" Henry face lit up with joy.

"Yes baby, we are."

"I'm the most happiest man in this world right now." Henry hugs you tight.

Patrick
You weren't ready to tell Patrick about being pregnant you were scared how he'll react. It was worth telling him though, it's better than telling him now than later.

"Babe, I really need to tell you something."

"Go ahead, tell me anything." Patrick patted a spot for you to sit down.

You sigh and said "Well... I'm pregnant."

Patrick got up quick. You look at him scared , not wanting to see a negative reaction. "I've been ready for this day to come. Do you know how happy I am right now?" Patrick smiles.

"I can't wait for our child to come to this world. I'll be the best father." Patrick kisses your stomach.

Belch;
"You've been eating too much lately. Are you depressed? Is everything ok?" Belch look concerned.

"Not at all I'm fine." you act confused. You knew you were pregnant but you never told Belch about it. Maybe it was right time to tell him since now he's noticing something about you.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Tell him now before he starts asking questions. You thought.

"I'm fine. I don't know how to tell you this but I'm pregnant that's why you see my eat alot." you smiled awkwardly not knowing how he'll reacted.

"Woah, so you're telling me we're going to parents? This is amazing! " Belch picks you up carefully.

"We definitely are."

Victor
"Baby girl, when are we going to have a little family? We've been trying to have a child." Victor lays close to you as he plays with your hair.

"Soon we'll have a child." you turn towards him now facing towards each other.

"And what do you mean by that?"
"Take a guess." you smirked.

"I hate gues- wait you're pregnant?" Victor sat up from the bed you guy share.

"Of course."

"Why do I feel like crying now? This is the best thing that's happening to me right now. I can't believe this." he looks happy.

"Go ahead and cry my love, because that's how I feel. We both can cry in happiness." a tear slips out of your eye .

Throughout that night, you both cuddled and talk about that smol jellybean you were going give birth to in 9 months.