If he was a father

Henry ;

Henry will never treat his kids like his father treated him. He will always be there for them no matter what even if they can be pain in the ass. He'll make sure your guys' daughter(s) doesn't get hurt by any boy because her brothers will come after him if he dares to break her heart or its himself that's going to scare him off.  Henry will probably embarrass  the kids but hey that's love you know , parents will always be like that.

Patrick ;

You couldn't imagine what it would be like if he was father. He will probably show the kids how to use fire but you'll make sure he doesn't show them how because who knows they'll end up burning a house or school down and you wouldn't want that.  Besides that, Patrick will show them how to be a bad ass when they start growing up and teach them how to be tough when it comes to someone picking on them.

Belch ;

Belch is the type to be the most caring father. He might just spoil the kids, but not too much though. He can be a little strict, and I don't mean being strict only to the daughter(s) but he's strict on the son(s) too. They might not like the strickness but it shows that Belch actually cares about them , he's trying to keep them away from doing bad things that can lead into trouble , and last but not least he doesn't want anything to happen to them.

Victor ;

He's type to be a chill father. He wouldn't mind what the kids do as long as it's nothing bad. He'll take them out anywhere they like to go that's near by. Victor will spend time with them so they'll remember a lot good memories that happened later on in the future. The kids will never disappoint him no matter what , the love he has for them is unconditional.

𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara