𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

WHEN HE'S MAD

HENRY

Henry can get a little aggressive whenever he's mad. You never dare to say any word or go near him. Even if you say hi to him he'll tell you to fuck off. And he wonders why you're never around when he's moody.

PATRICK

The boys warned you about him being mad when you first dated him.You didn't listen. The first time you saw him mad you were teasing and mocking him because you couldn't take him serious.

That fucker almost burn the shit out of you with his lighter. That taught you a lesson to never mess with him. So if you mess with him you already know what's going to happen without any warning.

BELCH

When he's mad he's not that aggressive. He will yell at you but not in a really mean way to make you cry (since you're sensitive when it comes to that)

You always try to calm him down but it still doesn't work. It's a pain in the ass when you have to deal with him being mad for the whole day.

VICTOR

Victor would never be mean to you when he's mad but other than that he would to the rest of the people. He loves it when you calm him down. It makes him feel much better.

If you're not there when he's mad he'll go somewhere with the gang and look for any jocks to beat up so he can be relief all the anger.