𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE PT 2

HENRY

Things didn't turn out good with that girl he liked. She cheated on him while they were dating. After the break up , he couldn't stop thinking about you. He realized that he was catching feelings for you after.

You were walking home alone after school. You used walk with Henry but you kept yourself away from him after what happened.

"Y/n !" you heard a familiar voice. You acted like you didn't hear anything so you continued walking.

"C'mon, don't ignore me I just want to talk " Henry says.

"Fine , what do you want?" you stopped walking and turned to him.

"I'm so sorry what I said the last time we talked. I was dumb for falling for that girl who wasn't worth it. I realized you were the one for me you were always there for me when no one did. I like you, I really do."

"I still like you."

"Really? can we see how this goes?" Henry smiled.

This was actually the first time you seen his real smile when other times they were fake ones.

"Sure I would love to." you smiled.

Lets just say, everything turned out perfectly good.

PATRICK

"Y/n is so damn hot. Ima have to ask her on a date and see what that will lead to on that night"

Those were the words Patrick heard from this jock. Jealousy mixed with anger is bad but that's what Patrick felt.

Why? Well he started to find interest in you and the fact that one jock was trying to use you was the thing he didn't like and found it fucked up.

He doesn't want to see you hurt if that asshole ever tries to use you. Patrick decided to make a move before the other guy does something.

"Hey doll" Patrick sat right next to you as you read a book quietly.
"Hi." you continued to read but ended putting the book down.

"Look, I know you probably hate me after what happened but I just wanted to tell you that I'm starting to like you"

"You're playing right?"

"No why would I ?" Patrick sounded serious.

"I thought you were. I'm not going to lie but I like you too. I still do even though I was hurt."

"I didn't mean to." He gives you a sad look. "I forgive you." you place your hand on his face.

"Do you want to be my girl?" he asks.

"How can I say no? I would love to be your girl"

BELCH

It's been a month what Belch said. You got over it but you felt so nervous every time he was around.

One day you were with your older cousin who fixes cars at a car shop. Unexpectedly, Belch came to get some new tires.

As your cousin went to get the tools you were left alone with Belch.

"You know that person fixes cars?" Belch asked.

"Yeah, we're cousins. Not a huge fan but I'm pretty interested in cars that's why I come over sometimes" you shrugged.

"No way, who would've thought a girl would be interested in that."

"There's plenty of them" you rolled your eyes playfully.

"I've never met a girl who does until now though. I think I'm falling in love."

You nod your head and laugh.

"Say, how about we go on a drive in and watch a movie tonight. I'm getting interested in you."

"Sounds good tonight it is." you blushed.

VICTOR
How can someone hurt an amazing person like you? He realized you aren't like those other girls especially the girl he liked. You respected yourself and had a great personality which that was his type.

Victor regret what he said to you. He might be a tough boy but he was hurt when he saw tears in your eyes. He'll do anything to get you. He got you a few roses he got from the store on his way to school, maybe that will make you happy.

As you were waiting for the bell to ring within a few more minutes. He walked towards you alone without his buddies as carried roses.

You saw him but looked away thinking that he was going to that one girl. You were wrong though he went up to you.

"Um hi" you said.

"Hey" Victor smiled.

You saw the roses in his hands. "These are for you" he handed the beautiful roses.

"Aww thanks I love it but why the roses though?"

"I wanted to make you happy. It hurt so much to see you sad after what I said. I hurt myself too for saying that." he looked down.

"Hey that's the past now. I understand we can't force someone to like us back right? That's just life. We're all going to get hurt by a person we like somehow."

"I know but I like you, I hope you still feel the same."

"If you think I still feel the way, you're right. I still do." you smile.

A/n : Wow I just want to say , thank you guys so much for voting on my book ever since I started this. 💘 After seeing this I felt so proud of myself even though I made it to #735 on fanfiction. Again, thank you so much loves

 Again, thank you so much loves ❤