𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

FIRST KISS

HENRY

You and Henry were together during lunch alone. You were sitting on his lap talking about how your day was going since he asked. It seemed like he wasn't paying attention to your words but only to your lips that were moving. You were interrupted by his lips against yours he kissed you passionately for about 5 seconds.

PATRICK

Patrick seemed a little moody for some reason he didn't hardly spoke to the gang nor did bad things like he always did on the daily basis. You knew he was sad so to cheer him up you gave him the first kiss way before he ever could.  He kissed you back you felt him smiling while both of you kissed.

BELCH

Belch took you out on the date. He was driving you back home at the perfect time. Once you guys got there he stopped his car in front of your house. "Thank you so much for taking me out. It was really amazing being with you" you said hugging him. "Anytime beautiful. We should go out more often" he said. You agreed, right when you were about to open the passenger door he grabbed your hand softly and said "before you go, can I...um give you a kiss?" he asked. "Sure" you said. Belch leaned in for a kiss causing you to have butterflies in your stomach as you kissed back.

VICTOR

Victor and you had an argument last night. You were mad at him so you weren't planning on talking to him in school. You went to your locker which was almost where Victor and his gang hangs out at. You rolled your eyes while you were getting your books before class starts. Victor saw you and walked his way where you were at.

"What the hell do you want?" you asked him rudely. "I just wanted to sorry baby" he said. "I mean I guess" you said closing the locker hard. "C'mon baby I'm really sorry about last night. I just want to see you happy" he said. You stayed quite for a while maybe it wasn't worth staying mad over an argument that wasn't really bad. Victor leaned in for a kiss you kissed him back at that moment you didn't really cared if people were around.