𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍

THEY BREAK UP WITH YOU

HENRY

He broke up with you because you defended Bill.

- "Henry ! What the hell is your problem? When are you going to stop bullying him or his friends?"
- "Go with your little boyfriend if you're going to be defending him and join with the loser since you're already one. I don't need you !"

- your heart shattered in to pieces

PATRICK

He felt like he wasn't the one for you.

- "You deserve better y/n. I don't deserve you, I'm nothing. I mean how can someone so beautiful chose to be with me."

- "Why would you say that? I don't want to be with anybody but you. I love you... even though you do most craziest and the stupidest shit I still love you no matter what"

- "I can't do this anymore. I'm better off alone"

BELCH

He lost feelings for you.

- "Hey can I talk to you privately?"

- Belch & you left somewhere alone. You knew something was wrong.

- "I don't know how to say this and I don't want to hurt you but  I ... lost feelings for you I don't feel the same"

- you didn't know what to say so you left off hurt even though he didn't mean to break your heart.

VICTOR

He needed a little break

- "We've together for a year, we have so many bonds, and we're always together. I think we need a break... You know just stay away from each other for a while and spend time with others"

- you understand although you were hurt. You were so attached to him. If you guys stay away from each other more than months he might forget about you and find someone else, you thought.