He thinks you cheated on him

Henry ;

"Why was there a boy leaving out your house last night? Are you cheating on me?" Henry ask you in a serious tone.

You wanted to laugh but held it back in, you sure had that smirk on your face.

"What's so funny?"

"Henry , that was my cousin. He took over my damn room then took a nap in there. He woke up in the night and left quick before my aunt reports him missing."

Henry didn't say anything but felt dumb for jumping into conclusion. "I would never cheat on you, ya know?" you kissed his cheek.

Patrick ;

"Can I ask you something?" Patrick gave you this concerned look. "Yeah, go ahead." you look at him confused.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What? No. What makes you say that?"

"Someone told me that you were hugging this boy before class and whispered something in his ear , is that true?"

"Patrick , that's my gay best friend ! I hugged him and whispered that everything was going to be ok since he felt a little down."

"I-I'm so sorry." he apologizes. "Its ok." you smile.

Belch ;

"Why is that every time I'm not with you, you're always with that same boy. Are you cheating on me?"

"Of course not. That's my step brother (if you don't got one, you can just go along with it.) for your information. We hang out all the time when he comes over." you try to sound calm since you get so annoyed when people think that.

Victor ;

Victor and you were hanging out in your room. He saw something that made him question himself if you did something behind his back.

"What's this?" he picked up a shirt that would belong to a male.

"Ugh, my oldest cousin left some of his clothes here when my family came to visit. I'm so sorry if this made you think something wrong."

"Don't feel bad, I didn't know about that anyways." he hugs you.