𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

I'm back ! I feel better now. 😊 now lets go on to this imagine.

SUMMARY: The boys save you

Y/N'S POV

Here I was walking around in the woods. Today wasn't my day I decided to stay away from everyone by walking over here. Honestly, I couldn't careless if something happened to me and end up going messing like the other kids. I was looking for somewhere to sit down and rest.

I find this nice spot and sat right there I rested my head on the tree. I look up at the sky I can see the beautiful sunset going down between the trees it look nice. I rested my eyes for while as I listened to the birds chirp.

This place isn't bad after all. I guess this will be my spot now when there's no other place to go. I thought to myself.

As I was resting my eyes I heard something, like if someone was around here besides me. I ignored it though and kept on resting until I heard it again. I open my eyes quickly and turned to check what it was. I was looking more until I saw something, some type of scary looking clown but not just some clown, it was some type of creature or demonic one. I closed eyes for a second.

What the hell? Is this real? Wait no I'm just seeing things.

I open my eyes and it wasn't there anymore. Good thing my eyes were playing tricks on me that was really scary.

"Y/n" I heard this soft fainted voice said. It sounded like my best friend, the thing is she's been missing since a few months ago some they think she's dead some think she isn't since her body isn't been found thinking she's still around alive.

I turned around where the creepy clown was at and I saw my best friend standing right there. I got up and went walking where she was at as I called her name.

"Come with me y/n. I miss you" she said with her sad eyes. "I miss you too" I said trying not to have tears escape my eyes since I haven't seen her. "Please y/n just come with me" she said quietly grabbing my hand softly.

"I have to go in a bit and you need to come back home with your parents" I said worried. "Come with me" she repeatly said and grabbed my wrist tightly then said "We all float down here and you will TOO" her voice went from an angel to some demonic shit.

I look at her terrified as she formed into that creepy creatured clown I saw. I try to run but it gripped onto my wrist tight as it's claws dug into my skin.

I screamed in pain. I tried my best to let go even if it was hurting me. I saw blood dripping from my wrist and I cried in pain. I bit it's hand as he let go and I fell back causing me to crawl. I couldn't get up I crawled away but it grabbed me by my neck.

I screamed more but I was now gasping for air. This was it I was going to die I was almost blacking out as it gripped on my neck more. That's until I heard a gunshot causing it letting me go. I land on the ground gasping for air.

I watched it walk towards the Bowers gang slowly. One of them hits it with a bat hard the boys attack it and Henry then shoots it. It was dead for sure.

The boys run to me I was still on the ground with blood all over my clothes that came from my wrist. I was still terrified that I couldn't speak at this moment.

"What fuck y/n are you ok?!" Henry asked.

Really does it look like it after I got attacked? No !

I didn't say anything.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Belch says. "What are we going to tell them? That she got attacked by some demonic clown? They won't believe us!" Henry said.

"Lets take her to my house" Henry says. "I'll look for something to cure her wound"

The boys help me get up and walk me. I just want to thank them for saving my life from that thing. We all leave from the woods.

I tried my best, hopefully this was good.