80s celebrity crush he's jealous of

HENRY

You had posters of Corey Haim on your wall and when Henry saw the posters he was jealous. "Who is he?" Henry asked. "Corey Haim. He such a babe!" you squeal as you hug the pillow tightly.

Henry didn't say anything but just rolled his eyes. You noticed the eye roll and smirked. "Aww what's the matter love? Are you jealous?" you pinch his cheeks softly.

He just shrugs. "Aww Corey got nothing on you baby. I'm all yours." you kiss his cheek.

PATRICK

"Lets watch something else besides The Breakfast Club. I can't stand seeing Emilio Estevez." Patrick whined. "Ouch, that hurt my heart. Emilio is perfect how can you say that?" you place your hand on your chest acting you were hurt.

"I just don't like him..." he says quietly. "Why? Cause you're jealous?" you laugh. "Well yeah" Patrick admitted.

"Even though he may be good looking he will never perfect as you babe."

"I better be doll face."

Belch ;

You pretty much had a crush on C. Thomas Howell ever since he played Ponyboy Curtis. You couldn't stop talking about him.

Even around Belch you would talk about him he was cool with it at first until he got annoyed but he never told you about it.

"So who do you choose, your celebrity crush or me?"

"Oh Belch , you know damn well I choose you. My celebrity crush don't even know i existed meanwhile you do."

Belch went from a serious person to a happiest boy when you answered his question quickly.

VICTOR

"Why do you even like Ralph Macchio so much? I mean c'mon you watch the movies he comes out all the time just to see him." Victor points at the tv

"Well he's adorable and a very talented boy. He's just... ugh words can't explain how I feel about him." you nod your head.

There was nothing but an awkward silence.

"But you know who takes my breath away when I see there face all the time?" you broke the silence.

"Who?" Victor furrow his eyebrows.

You kiss his lips softly and said "you, duh."