• Chapter 24 •

I was progressively getting worse.

I couldn't move out of my bed and I was just laying there whilst everyone visited me. My parents visited me, much to Yoongi's distraught. My brother visited me, much to Namjoon's sadness, knowing he'll be living with him after I'm gone. I had Yoongi write my will and eventually I was moved to the hospital.

Great I got nurses surrounding me, wires everywhere and Yoongi and the others can only visit me during visit times.

"Is there not a way I can die at home?" I asked an intern, who obviously had never seen someone dying before because he looked close to tears. He shook his head, fluffing up my pillow for the fortieth time in the past hour.

"I'm just saying, any more fluffing and birds will fly out of it." I chuckled, he frowned, unsure of what to do.

"It's okay to laugh you know, I'm only joking." He apologised and continued checking my heart rate and blood pressure.

"You know how you meet someone, someone you love, and you can't propose to them." I said sadly, opening the drawer next to me to reveal to the intern a ring box. He burst into tears and my eyes widened.

Oops.

•••

"So you scared the intern?" Taehyung snorted, holding the ring box. I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Shut up he was wimpy anyway."

"He was 15!"

"What was he doing being an intern anyway?!" He laughed, putting the ring in the drawer. "When's Yoongi coming?"

"He said he'll be arriving soon, I can't wait!" Taehyung declared, imitating going down on one knee.

"Okay do you want to be proposed to? Because you're so much happier than me." He got up, pouting slightly.

"Aren't you a little nervous?"

"No I'm quaking in my stereotypical hospital gown." I stated sarcastically, gesturing to my mint green gown that only covered the front half of my body. Taehyung's phone lit up with a loud "EXCUSE ME!"

"You saved that as your ringtone?" I moaned. He shrugged.

"It's nostalgic."

"Who texted you anyway?"

"Your future husband."