• Chapter 17 •

Things get a little steamy ;)

•••

He was instantly taken aback.

"What?"

"Help me then kitty." I growled before closing the gap between us, planting my lips onto his. He slowly kissed back. It wasn't just any kiss. I could almost feel the passion and love coming from us. Then I realised at that moment that I loved him more than I would have liked and was glad he reciprocated my feelings. Our lips were in rhythm as we flopped backwards onto the bed. He was on top of me, smirking at the position.

Hell no, it's not that kind of story.

I used all my strength to flip us over and pinned him down so he couldn't switch.

"I own you, and only you can be mine." I growled, to which he just wrapped his arms around my neck. I licked his bottom lip, to which he granted access to and I slipped my tongue in. I explored all area of his mouth before trailing down to his jaw. The jaw which I craved. I don't know what was happening to me, but it was like I was an animal and Yoongi moaned, lifting his neck upwards for more. I felt him eagerly tug on the hem of my shirt, which I denied and continued to create my artwork on his neck.

"Please Jimin." He panted, attempting again to lift my top up. I took my shirt off, trying not to lose contact with his collarbone that I had started to kiss. I then helped him with his and I could see him gazing at my stomach. I saw that his little buddy was also up and smirked.

This was going to be fun...

•••

The light shined through my curtain. Actually it was more of a cloudy day but that didn't stop the sun from blinding me. I groaned and looked at the alarm clock. 2 pm. I looked down and saw Yoongi snuggled into my chest, a whole painting of hickeys on his neck and collarbone. I remember what we did earlier and smiled. I remember the feelings I felt when I kissed him and how much fun we had. Then I remembered a crucial part.

I topped.

He yawned and sleepily looked up at me before kissing my cheek. I hugged him tighter and the butterflies in my stomach grew once more.

"My butt hurts. My legs hurt. My neck hurts." He complained, his voice raspy. "And my voice hurts."

"Well you were moaning my name so loud I'm sure Tae, Jungkook, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung heard." A light pink crept across his face and he smiled shyly.

"I thought I was dominant."

"You thought wrong." I giggled. "I love you hyung."

He seemed slightly surprised but nonetheless repeated what I said. "I love you too."

[A/N:
Hehe you thought it was going to be smut >:D]