A rock rose from the ground and tripped Bulkhead, Crimson madly giggled and folded her arms over her chest to try and taunt Wheeljack some more. "Awe, someone's scared." Wheeljack helped Bulkhead up and pushed the mech aside. Crimson's hands glowed a brighter purple as Wheeljack's mouth plate slid over his lips. 

From a cliff above the group some one was watching them, silently. Observing the techno organics powers, her talent and her personality since he would soon be stuck with her. He had once seen her but it was years ago on Cybertron after her separation from Nightstar. 

"Having fun Starscream ?" The voice was enough to stiffen up the commander and make him lose interest in the techno organics training. Starscream nervously chuckled and stepped aside to let her see the girl's training process. 

"Why Megatron has us running ragged for this human girl is far beyond me. What's so special about her ?" Starscream rolled his optics and leaned against a rock with his arms over his chassis. 

"It's obvious that you don't know who that techno organic's parents are." Starscream didn't bother hiding the aggravation in his voice. He knew how important the girl's father was to Megatron when he was alive on Cybertron. He knew how important it was for the girl to join their ranks. 

"And I'm guessing you're just thrilled on having a human for a team mate, haha. I know I will be." The femme softly giggled as the sarcasm slid off her glossa. Starscream shot off the rock and grabbed Airachnid tightly by the shoulders. 

"You will not touch the girl Airachnid" 

"My, my if I didn't know any better I'd say you had a crush on the small femme," She pushed herself away from Starscream's grasp. She started digging into the ground to leave her Commander in peace but he was far from it. 

Starscream wondered back over to the cliff and watched as she used her powers to train with the Wrecker, the more he laughed at her the brighter her body began to glow. Starscream was truly afraid of the girl, although he'd never mention it to another living spark, he was afraid of what damage she could do to them. 

Not only was he afraid of her but he was interested in her. He had taken care of her brothers and was a friend of her father's in the past. Starscream had seen her once before her father sent her away from Cybertron to keep her hidden from the Autobots. 

"Soon you'll be back where you belong," Starscream spoke to himself under his breath as he continued watching her from above. 

"Starscream ! Return to base ! Now !" Starscream groaned then backed away and transformed, quietly he flew back to the Nemesis. His processor replaying the girl's fighting style, studying her moves, matching them to her twin brothers. 

Starscream landed on the top deck of the Nemesis and made his way into the control room to stand behind his leader and his new favorite femme, Airachnid. Starscream faked a smile and stayed silent as Megatron pulled up a video feed of what Starscream was doing a mere ten minutes ago. 

"You were with the girl ?" Starscream's smile faded as he stuttered over his words and explained himself to Megatron before he lost his spark to the angry overlord. 

"My liege I was..studying her !" Starscream mentally screamed at himself for his answer but it was to late to change his words now. Megatron pulled himself back and watched the video Laserbeak recorded of the girl's training session. Megatron then turned his back to the Seeker. 

"And what exactly were you 'studying' over Starscream ?" Starscream gave a short chuckle before standing tall and answering the question with a stern voice. 

"The way her powers work, in hopes it will be simpler to capture her in the near future lord Megatron"

"Very well, the next time we find her energy signature you will be the one to lead a assault on her." Starscream nervously gasped as Megatron smugly grinned.