"That's cool, now when you said 1920's did you mean like flapper dresses?"

"Yes, do you like those dresses?"

"Like, she loves them." Mahogany laughs.

"Well good cause you are stuck in them for a good two hour or so."

"Fine by me."

It's been an hour since the photo shoot. I ended up eating lunch with Mahogany and Craig. Right after that I was pulled into a hair and makeup station. They put these huge falsies on me and a plethora of other makeup items. After that they started pinning my hair im back and in these weird ways, but I wasn't gonna question it. I ended up being put in this flapper style dress and I felt like Daisy from the Great Gatsby. Don't get me started on the male mole though. Damn he was cute, but he was like eighteen and I have a boyfriend. Like he was Hollister worthy, like oh hot damn. He did get on my last nerve after a few minutes on the other hand. He was constantly flirting with me and I was gonna wring his neck if he didn't stop. I told him I have a boyfriend and I'm four years younger, but that wasn't gonna stop him. However when I told him my brothers would be on his ass, that shut him up real good. Of course my brothers would be on my ass for saying the word ass.

It's eight o'clock and Mahogany and I are going to watch a movie, we don't know which one, but one of them.

"Twilight?" I ask while brushing my hair in the bathroom. I ended up washing it to get all that hairspray out. And it's currently drying.

"Which one?"

"First one, even though I have to say Eclipse is my favorite next to the last one."

"Sounds good, I'm gonna go downstairs and get some snacks from that mini convenience store. I'll be back." She walks out in here pajamas and I laugh while braiding my hair. Braiding my hair seems to be like the only thing I do with it. I hear my computer ding and get really confused. I see it's Shawn calling. I immediately answer and see it's not just him.

"Hey Shawn!" I say while feeling really weird. I'm in those Brandy sweatpants and one of Sammy's basketball t-shirts.

"Hey Sammy, sorry to call with no notice. I just wanted to ask how the shoot went and my mom wanted to meet you."

"My shoot went well, I'll tell you about it more another time. On another note, hello Mrs. Mendes it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to sweetie." His mom smiled and I feel a little more comfortable.

"Is that all you wanted me to call for?" Shawn laughs.

"No, I wanna talk to the girl." his mom defends.

"Well, Sammy go ahead tell my mom stuff about you." Shawn throws me to the wolves.

"Sure! I'm fourteen, but I turn fifteen on August 8th, Im from Nebraska, I have a brother named Jack, and I can play guitar and piano. I guess I'm a model too? I'm not really sure about that though."

"She is, she's just to humble and shy to admit it. Some guy called from LA asking her to model and two days ago some people paid her to model for their store and told her she's really good." Shawn brags smiling.

"Well that's really cool, are your parents with you?" The dreaded question. I choke, I don't answer or even speak.

"Mom, I don't think that's a good question to explain over Skype. I'm sure Samantha will tell you when she meets you in person some time." Shawn says giving his mom a look.

"Okay, that's fine. I also wanted to thank you for the thing with Aaliyah. Shawn told me you helped him and Aaliyah said she really likes you."

"It's nothing, I just know a lot of stuff."

"Well she kinda needs to because she has a 170 IQ and skipped a grade."

"177." I correct.

"Wow, well than. It's was very nice meeting you Samantha. I hope to see you sometime."

"Same here, you can call me Sam or Sammy if you wish also."

"Will do, it was nice talking to you. bye." His mom stood up and walked out of his room.

"So, tell me how the shoot went."

"Well the male model was a pain, he kept flirting with me and I told him he's like four years older than me, and he didn't stop till I told him I would stick Jack and Sam on him. It was a half true threat considering Sam doesn't remember me and has a broken wrist." I saw Shawn jaw tighten when I said the guy flirted with me.

"Are you jealous Shawn?"

"No, he just shouldn't be flirting with you." He says blatantly.

"I got it handled."

"Yeah." He mumbles seeming really moody.

"Well anything new with Aaliyah, is her face feeling better?"

"Yeah, she fine." He answered with the same tone as before.

"Okay, what's your deal?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you thought nothing of some guy flirting with you."

"It's not like I like him. I didn't do anything with him so why are you angry. I'm getting annoyed." My anger is coming out.

"Good for you, so am I. How do you think I feel, my girlfriend like two thousand miles away and is modeling with other guys."

"How do you think I feel, my boyfriend has millions of fans crawling at his feet. I sit through meet and greets watching them flirt with you and hug you! "

"I don't do anything with them." He defends.

"I didn't do anything with the male model. Didn't I say he was a pain? How are you gonna deal with me modeling if you're acting like this?" I look at him and he doesn't answer.

"Do you not trust me? Is that what this is about?" I ask obviously pissed off.

"It's not that it's just." He stops is sentence and I nod.

"That's what I thought, but I'm not gonna deal with you not trusting me."

"Fine, don't deal with it."

"Fine, so then we're done?" I ask almost in tears.

"Yeah, I guess we are." He shuts his computer and just start crying. Did we just break up?

"What the hell happened?" Mahoganys rushes through the room and over to me.

"Shawn." I sob.

"Come explain to Mahogany." She leads me over to the bed and I sit.

"When you were down there he called because his mom wanted to meet me and we talked then it was just us. I told him about the annoying model and he got annoyed and we started arguing and he said he didn't trust me and we broke up. We've only been with each other for like a week, like what the hell."

"I'm so sorry, want some ice cream." She holds a pint of cookie dough Ben and Jerry's ice cream with a spoon.

"Yes." I open the carton and she puts on twilight.

What the hell is my life.