Chapter 9

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Alec and Magnus walked back to Alec and Jace's apartment together. After everything Alec had told him, Magnus didn't want Alec going back alone. He and Alec were surprised and concerned to see Clary curled into Simon sobbing.

"Biscuit, what happened?" Magnus asked as he joined them on the couch and wrapped an arm around Clary. Clary gratefully leaned into the touch. When Alec joined them too Clary with Simon's help told them everything.

Alec felt Magnus stiffen beside him making him worried, "Mags are you okay?"

Magnus got up and put his head in his hands, "That all happened when I was with Camille, she cheated on me with Clary and Izzy too". Magnus said his voice breaking.

Alec got up too and hugged Magnus, "I'm so sorry-"

"Magnus I swear I didn't know she was with you", Clary said frantically, more tears came rolling down her face causing Simon to hug her tighter.

"She really didn't know", Simon said backing her up and Magnus shared a look of understanding with him.

Magnus crouched in front of Clary and held her hands, "It's okay I believe you".

Clary looked at him in shock, "Y-you do?"

Magnus nodded reassuringly at her. "When I caught Camille cheating on me, it made me wake up and realize who she really is".

Clary hugged Magnus, "Why won't Izzy believe me?"

"I think I know but I'm not sure if I should say without her permission", Alec said gently.

"Alec, please talk to Izzy she won't listen to me", Clary pleaded.

"I will", Alec promised.

"Thank you so much", Clary said. Magnus and Alec stayed with them until it was time to go. Magnus didn't want to leave Alec alone but he reassured Magnus that Jace would be coming back soon.

Alec waited for Jace and tried his best not to think about Jonathan, but it was very hard when his phone kept beeping with texts from him. Alec knew he should turn off his phone, but he felt safer having it on so that he could call Magnus if Jonathan came for him. Alec jumped in fright when the door banged open and Izzy came storming in. "Izzy-" Alec tried to get her attention, but she just ignored him and went straight to the kitchen. Alec sighed and followed Izzy.

"Let me guess, you're going to try and say that Clary didn't betray me", Izzy said angrily.

"How-"

"I saw her with Magnus and Simon coming out of the bar".

"Izzy-"

"No Alec, Clary hurt me. You're my big brother, you're supposed to take my side!"

"Normally I would, but Camille has done this to Magnus too. I know what she is like".

"You have no idea what she is like. You never even gave her a chance you only tried to ruin our relaitonship!"

Alec's heart hurt so much at her words, he had given Camille a chance he had even agreed to help proof read an article she was working on. But it turned out Camille hadn't wanted his help at all, she had just wanted time alone with him...

4 years ago...

Alec was making him and Camille some coffee when he was suddenly pushed harshly into the wall. His eyes widened when he realized how close Camille was to him and that her hand was roaming around his chest. Alec took her hand off him, "What are you doing?" Alec said in shock.