Accepted.

Baeks POV.

Chanyeol and I watch the CEO as he processes the fact I'm pregnant.

"You just started your career.. yet your already ruining it?"

I frown before responding, "I'm not ruining it, thank you very much. I am simply living life, something you may possibly never experience."

"Baekhyun and I really do love eachother.. and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Please accept us..."Chanyeol begs before turning to me, "I love him so much, he means the world to me. So if you don't accept us you know I'm going to choose Baekhyun. Always Baekhyun"

My heart melts at his words and I blush as I look down at my feet.

The CEO watches in amusement.

We both turn to the CEO and surprisingly we are met with the small smile of the CEO and a small tear escape his eyes.

"...are you okay?" I ask confusingly.

"I'm sorry it's just that.. that was pretty cute" he admits with a large grin.

It feels as if a whole weight has been lift off my shoulders by hearing him say that. I turn to Chanyeol and he's also sporting a huge grin.

"So you will accept us?" He asks.

The CEO's eyes wonder around as he thinks.

"I'll....

I suppose we can give this a try" he says.

I squeal in delight and jump on Chanyeol. He kisses me and of course I kiss back with just as much certainty and force as he.

"Yah, just because I accepted it, it does not mean you can show PDA in my office, especially not in front of me: a lonely ass man"

I giggle softly as Chanyeol also chuckles. Finally the CEO is loosening up and becoming more open-minded.

I kiss Chanyeol one more time and we bid goodbyes with the CEO before leaving.

Finally we're accepted

_______________________________________________
This is the last chapterrrr sorry guys if its super duper short. (I've lost my motivation to update this book in particular.) The epilogue will come soon.