Pregnancy Hormones

- 8pm -

"Byebye Chanyeol's wife~" Yoora cheekily say, smiling widely at Baekhyun.

"Husband* and nice to meet you, nightnight" Baekhyun's eyes form into crescents.

"Bye baby brother" Baekbeom waves

Everyone says bye to each other and Yoora and Baekbeom head to their own homes.

Chanyeol sighs in relief, "Finally."

Baekhyun arches his eyebrow.

"It can get tiring handling her" Chanyeol answers to Baekhyun's physical question.

Baek chuckles, "I bet it does"

"Well anyway, want to sleep now?"

"Yup!" Baekhyun excitedly replies. He grabs ahold of Chanyeol's sleeve and drags him upstairs towards the bedroom, getting ready to sleep.

Baekhyun crawls onto the bed and gets comfy beneath the sheets. Very soon Chanyeol joins him in the bed and wraps his arms around smaller, protecting him, in a way. Baekhyun's back rubs against Chanyeol's chest. Baekhyun's slender legs are wrapped around a pillow while the taller male's legs are wrapped around Baek's.

"Goodnight I love you" Baekhyun says while turning around so his face is in his boyfriend's chest.

"Goodnight, I love you" Chanyeol kisses the petite male's forehead softly.

Baekhyun snuggles himself more into Chanyeol's embrace, loving the warmth radiating from the taller's body.

- e✘o -  

Mwuah "Baby," mwuah "Yah," mwuah "Wake up" Chanyeol mumbles in between each kiss.

Baekhyun groans, "Mmmhhm"

Chanyeol proceeds to wake Baekhyun up and removes the covers which results in Baekhyun grabbing the pillows next to him and covering his body with them.

Chanyeol sighs, "C'mon Baekkie, it's the morning and we haven't gone on a date in, like, forever, shouldn't we go out somewhere?" 

"No" Baekhyun firmly answers while snuggled up in the hundreds of pillows on the bed.

Chanyeol sighs again and crawls onto the bed. He picks a few pillows up so he can snuggle his way next to Baekhyun. Once he's next to him he wraps his arms around Baek, pulling him into his chest. Baekhyun stays silent and enjoys the manly scent from his boyfriend and snuggles closer into the muscular chest.

"Let's just cuddle today, hm?" Chan suggests and closes his eyes.

"That sounds perfect" Chanyeol can feel Baekhyun's smile against his chest which causes a goofy grin to make its way up onto the taller's face.

A few minutes later both males drift into dreamland.

- 12PM -

Chanyeols eyes flutter open and he immediately goes soft when he sees Baekhyun's puppy-like face sleeping cutely. He admires his boyfie's features.