No More Worries.

Thinking of anything my empty brain comes up with.
__________________________________

Baekhyun wakes up to the smell of eggs and bacon and also an empty bed. He groans and removes the blanket, revealing his hickey-covered body. Baekhyun's face flushes a deep red when he remembers last nights events.

"Baaabyyy~ are you awake?" Chanyeol asks while walking into the room, "Ah, you are, sleepy-head. I made you breakfast hurry up and eat it before it gets cold" Chan orders while helping Baek up, "Wow, my dxck does wonders. It makes you go from bouncing all over the place to not even being able to walk" Chanyeol says and laughs while carrying Baekhyun to the dining table where the breakfast is set out but Baekhyun glares at him.

"Yah shut up and put me down. I can walk" Baek orders. Chan follows instructions and places him down.

Baekhyun tries to walk to the dining table which is only three meters away but instead ends up on the floor in less than a second.

Chanyeol chuckles, "Here let me help you" Chanyeol continues to help Baek walk.

"Finally some food" Baekhyun says and digs into the breakfast.

"It's yummy, isn't it?"

"Well if you didn't burn more than half the bacon then maybe i would say yes but... you did so no"

Chanyeol pouts and crosses his arms like a baby having a tantrum and stomps towards the couch.

"Yah you giant baby come back here"

Chanyeol stomps back into the dining area with his arms still crossed and bottom lip out, "What"

"Jesus you are such a baby i was just joking" Baek says and pulls Chan down by the neck to give him a peck and Chanyeol immediately smiles.

Baekhyun pulls back and Chanyeol gets upset again.

"Oh my goodness, what do you want?"

"Round two?" Chan asks with a big smile.

"Haha no" Baek says and Chanyeol pretends to be upset again, "Ugghh fine c'mon you big baby let's go" Baek pulls Chanyeol towards his room.

- e✘o -

Chanyeol back-hugs Baekhyun under the sheets.

"Goodnight" Baekhyun mumbles and falls asleep (even though it's morning).

"Night night, don't let the bed bugs bite" Chanyeol whispers and kiss Baekhyuns forehead. Chanyeol stands up and admires his boyfriend for a while then walks out and sits on the couch not caring if he was still naked. He scrolls through the hashtag 'Chanbaek' and sees alot of good and alot of bad posts. He then reads some of the comments left on his coming out Instagram post.

@.BBHisMINEbackOFF: You better know whats coming for you. Baekkie is MINE and MINE ONLY you bitch. -34 likes-

@.BBHcanGoDie: Ew Baekhyun looks like a wet ugly rat that Chanyeol got from the sewer. If that was me it would be wayyy better since im actually a girl. -56 likes-

@.Chogifxckoff: OMG IS THIS FREAL LUV? SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAHAHAHAHA -23 likes-

@.CBgivesMeLife: @.BBHisMINEbackOFF @.BBHcanGoDie Well first of all y'all better stop being haters before i whip y'all asses so hard you fly out into space and no one will notice or care because you two are THAT irrelevant. -46 likes-

@.LaYeheTaemyass: Waahh you two are so cute!!! Imma supporter! -13 likes-

@.ChannieOppa'sWife: Omg is this real!? I feel like my heart is broken out into 614 pieces and my soul is gone. I feel so empty and im crying so much! Channie was my first love! I cant believe my heart is broken so much now! HUHUHUHUHUHU :'( -3 likes-

@.EatMyEureureongAss: @.ChannieOppa'sWife BAHAHAH No offense but you sound like an 8 year-old girl. It's his life he should be able to date whoever he wants without some little kids crying because they don't get any sugar daddy ass -41 likes-

@.ChannieOppa'sWife:  @.EatMyEureureongAss I'm not 8 I am 9!!!! I'm not a little kid! Stop being a bully I'm telling my mommy on you!!!! -1 like by @.ChannieOppa'sWife.

Some of the comments made him want to stick a knife through the phone in hopes of slitting the persons throat and others made him wanna throw a million dollars at them.

"Channiiiee what are you doing?" Baekhyun groggily asks, rubbing his eyes and laying down on the couch, laying his head in Chan's lap. Baekhyun is clothed by the way.

"Waiting for you to wake up" Chanyeol replies and combs Baek's hair while admiring him.

"Do you have ice cream?"

"Uhhh no, why?"

"Hmm I really really wanted some strawberry ice cream" Baek pouts.

"Aw, okay I will go to the grocery shops and buy some, okay? I will be right back. Wait here" Chanyeol says while carefully getting up and laying Baek's head onto the couch arm.

Chanyeol puts on an all black outfit on which is his 'going out' outfit and walks out of his house.

Chanyeol walks through the streets towards the grocery shop. As he walks past an alley way he is pulled into the darkness.

"So you are Park Chanyeol, hey? The one who took my Baekkie from me!?" A girly voice asks.

Chanyeol turns around and there are five people, three boys and two girls.

"He isn't yours. He's mine and you're just a sasaeng" Chanyeol says factually correct.

The same girl scoffs, "No he isn't he is mine! And I'm not a sasaeng!! You will take that back! Take it back!" She screams.

"Oh my god shut up, will you?! Your voice is so annoying!" Chanyeol yells while covering his ears.

"That's it! Boys teach him a lesson! Hopefully this will keep you away from Baekhyun" She orders.

Before Chanyeol had the time to run or fight back the guys knocked him out.

_____________________________________
Soooo...