Advice.

5:30am

Baekhyun parks his car out front of Kyungsoo's house. He walks up to the door and knocks.

knock knock.

"COMING" He hears a shout.

The door opens to a Kyungsoo in pajamas.

"Oh yeah you were coming" Kyungsoo turns around and sits on the couch.

Baekhyun closes the door and sits next to Kyungsoo.

"So why are you here? What did you want to talk about?" Kyungsoo asks, turning his head towards Baekhyun.

"I just wanted to talk... like, do you think it is professional to stay with Chanyeol? Am I doing the right thing? Is this the best for the both of us? You know.. those types of questions just run through my mind all the time..and yeah I suppose I just want someone to speak to"

Silence envelopes the room and none of the two males talk.

After a few minutes past of just staring at the floor, Kyungsoo decides to speak up, "I, personally, believe it is best to stay with him. It may not be 'Professional' but that doesn't really matter. I know you might be a bit confused if it's the right thing or not because you're a rookie... but It's just my opinion, whatever you decide to do is your own choice.."

"Hmm, thank you" Baekhyun thanks.

Kyungsoo tilts his head in confusion and raises his left eyebrow, "For what?"

"For your advice. It's true though... because I am a rookie and I think that's why i'm confused" Baekhyun smiles brightly at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo chuckles and shakes his head.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT--" Baekhyun hurriedly picks up his phone while Kyungsoo begins choking on air because of how funny/embarrassing Baekhyun's ringtone is.

"Hello?"

"Baekkie, where are you?" Chanyeol's deep voice enters his ears.

"I'm at Kyungsoo's. I was just about to leave, though. I'll be back in the afternoon" Baekhyun explains.

"Afternoon?! But you said you're leaving Kyungsoo's now! Where are you going?" Chanyeol whines.

Baekhyun chuckles and slightly shakes his head side to side, "I'm going to visit my parents"

Baekhyun doesn't need to see Chanyeol to know he's giving him a pitiful look.

Chanyeol sighs, "Okay. I'll be waiting for you to come back home, okay?"

"Okay, bye, I love you"

"Love you too"

Baekhyun hangs up and bids goodbye with Kyungsoo.

"Byebye~"

Baekhyun exits Kyungsoo's house and hops into his car. He drives to the Juim Cemetery where his parents lay.

Baekhyun sighs. With teary eyes he walks over to his parents' grave, but he fails to notice the figure leaning against the back of the tombstone.

He sits down next to the grave and rests his head on the side.

"Hi mom, hi dad" Baekhyun greets with his head still facing the floor.

He slides his hand across the side of the tombstone. He stands up and his eyes land on his brother's shocked face.

"B-Baekhyun?"

"Baek..Beom?!" Baekhyun asks with widened eyes, "Oh my god!" The smaller runs into his brothers embrace as tears slide down his face.

"I can't believe it's... you! How is your career going? I heard you're dating Park Chanyeol!" Baekbeom wiggles his eyebrows.

"Hehe yeah I am," Baekhyun's face flushes a red color, "How's Yoojin?" Now it's Beom's time to blush.

"S-She's good, great actually!" Beom stutters while blushing madly, "So, I have some great news!"

"What?" Baekhyun asks and tilts his head.

"I'm going to be a father! Yes, that's right, Yoojin is pregnant!" BaekBeom squeals excitedly.

It takes a moment for Baekhyun to process what his older brother just said but in less than a minute he is also squealing.

"Okay! I have some news as well!" Baekhyun starts, smiling, "I am pregnant!"

BaekBeom's jaw drops and his eyes widen, "Oh my god! Really?! How long?!" Beom asks.

Baekhyun's cheek tint pink, "Very long"

BaekBeom thinks for a moment, "Oi, you dirty-minded freak! I didn't mean it in that way! I was asking how long have you been pregnant for! Not how long he is!" Beom laughs and Baek flushes even more red.

_____________________________________
Short chapter sorry.