Plan to Fight Back.

Now Chanbaek, Sulay, Taoris, Kaisoo, Xiuchen, Hunhan, Taeny and Yoonyul were standing out front of the CEO's office preparing for —what could possibly be— the best or worst.

*knock knock*

"Who knock knock knock knock knock on my door this time? Come in"

The couples make their way into the CEO office hand-in-hand with their partners.

"What is this?" Mr.CEO asks

"This is only a few of the couples in your company that want to show their relationships to the world" Suho says with a salty smile and the couples nod their heads.

"Nope you all aren't allowed without my permission"

"But what if we just so happened to post on our social media accounts about our relationships and tell the paparazzi, oh maybe we will accidentally get caught going on a date or kissing in the streets too" Baekhyun sassily says.

"That won't happen or I'll fire you's!" The CEO shouts, outraged.

"Because you will fire every single one of us?" Baekhyun rhetorically asks as more couples enter. Not just gay couples but also straight ones.

The door opens and 13 more couples enter the room.

CEO's face shows anger and shock, "FINE. You's win! Are you's happy?! Y'all all can reveal your relationships" CEO rolls his eyes and lets out a big puff of annoyance. Its either he kicks them out just because they're gay and suffer from huge money lost or just accept it and gain a little more haters but still earn lots of money. It's a no-brainer which option is better. Better for gaining money, anyway.

"Yay. Thanks for your time!" Suho thanks and turns to Lay with the most biggest smile.

Chanyeol looks down at Baek with his big goofy grin and Baek stands on his tippy toes to give his lover a peck.

Now all the couples are happy and leave the CEO's room but not before bowing. Honorifics still exist y'know.

"We can tell the world now, babyboy!" Chanyeol shouts happily as the group walk back to the relaxing area.

"WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP AREN'T YOU HAPPY BAOZI GIVE ME A KISSYKISS" Chen squeals while hugging Xiumin to suffocation.

"Yah! I am happy now stop suffocating me"

"Sowwy" Chen apologizes while pouting. Xiumin is quick to kiss the pout away.

"We're finally free after hiding it for years" Taeyeon murmurs while playing with Tiffany's hair.

"I'm glad we finally can show it" Tiffany says with a giggle.

"Baaabbbyyyy~ why you so cute?" Kai coos at Kyungsoo's cuteness. Kyungsoo is currently sitting right next to Kai with his head leaning on Kai's shoulder.

"Yah. I'm not cute"

"Whatever we all know you are" Kai smirks while smelling Soo's hair. (Author butting in: WHAT HAIR? HAHAHAHHA-- Im sorry)

"Let's take a picture, you kiss me on the cheek for it, just wait i gotta get Instagram up" Chanyeol says while getting the said app up on his phone.

He raises his hand and points at his cheek for Baekhyun to kiss it. Baek follows instructions and leans in towards the taller's cheek. BUT Chanyeol turns his head sideways and their lips meet instead. *SNAP* And Chanyeol takes the photo.

Chanyeol pulls back and smirks.

"Yah" Baek blushes and softly hits Chanyeols shoulder.

Chan posts the photo of them kissing with the caption "I love @.baekhyunee_cbx and i don't care who is against this. I hope my fans still support me and don't abandon me because of my sexual preferences. He means the world to me, he's my happiness. He's the light in the darkness of the kpop industry that devours me. I hope you's are glad i have someone to love and to love me not as the man on the screen but as just Park Chanyeol. I'm not asking for anything other than support. Even if we have more haters than supporters we will still stay together"

Baekhyun blushes and smiles when he reads what Chanyeol wrote.

"You know, Baekhyun...." Chan starts, "You know I love you, right?"

Baekhyun begins tearing up, "Oh my god sorry sorry its okay if u dont love me-" Chanyeol doesn't get to finish because Baek cuts him off, "Yah you stupid giant of course I love you!!" Baek states the obvious and kisses Chanyeol while the other couples in the room coo at the cuteness of Chanbaek and laugh at the stupidity of Chanyeol.