7 More Months of Hell.

"Baby it'll be okay" Chanyeol whispers comforting words to Baekhyun who is currently bending over the bathroom sink and vomiting.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR SUPER SPERM!" Baekhyun yells and points the middle finger up.

"Baby~ Just be patient and soon enough it'll be out of there" Chanyeol runs his hand down his back in an effort to calm him down.

"I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS— Uggh it hurts so much!" Baekhyun breaks down into tears and lowers himself to the floor.

Chanyeol softens when he sees this and sits down to embrace the small preggy male.

"I'm sorry for making you pregnant" Chanyeol whispers in his ear while hugging him.

"You stupid fucking giant" Baekhyun mutters with his head leaning on the giant's chest.

"I love you" Chanyeol says.

".... I love you too" Baekhyun mumbles.

As much as he hates his super sperm, he'll always love him.

Chanyeol smiles goofily and loosens the hug to get a better view of Baekhyun. He leans in and kisses Baekhyun which the smaller immediately responds.

Chanyeol still kisses Baekhyun even though he just vomited, It's either love or Chanyeol forgot he vomited.

They break the kiss and Baekhyun becomes sleepy.

"I'm sleepy now, take me to bed" Baekhyun mumbles and wraps his arms around the taller's neck signalling for Chanyeol to carry him.

Chanyeol chuckles and lifts Baekhyun up bridal style. He takes him to Baekhyun's AKA their room and lays him under the covers. Baekhyun snuggles into the sheets.

"Channie~ join me!" Baekhyun shouts.

Chanyeol smiles and hops into the bed. Chanyeol snakes his arms around Baekhyun's waist and Baekhyun snuggles his face into Chanyeol's chest.

"Goodnight" Baekhyun whispers before giving Chanyeol a goodnight kiss.

"Night night, I love you"

"Love you too" Baekhyun whispers before drifting off to dreamland.

- eo -

The sun shines through the open curtain and onto Baekhyun's face.

"Stupid fucking sun" Baekhyun mutters before turning around so his back's facing the sun.

"No wonder I'm so cold. Where the fuck is that giant?" Baekhyun curses.

He grabs his phone which is settled on the nightstand. He turns it on to check the time.

11:25AM.

"Oh holy shit!" Baekhyun pulls himself up from the bed and completes his morning routine.

"Brush teeth? check. Get changed? check. Straightened hair? Too lazy. Makeup? Check. Eat foo—"

"Baekhyunnie~?! I'm back~" Chanyeol sing songs as he enters the room with many plastic bags.

"Channie~" Baekhyun runs up to Chanyeol and jumps on him, legs around his torso and arms wrapped around his neck. This makes Chanyeol drop the plastic bags and his hands move to Baekhyun's butt to keep him from falling.

Baekhyuns looks down at the ground when the plastic bags 'thud', "Oh wow the bags are the same material as the girls in this world"

Chanyeols snickers, "harsh"

"Just like you in bed" Baekhyun grumbles.

"Yah, look, I'm sorry for making you pregnant"

Baekhyun sighs, "It's okay Channie, I suppose I can endure it for seven months longer... for Chanyeol Junior anyway"

Chanyeol grins widely and whispers, "Thank you"

Chanyeol leans in and kisses Baekhyun, and of course Baekhyun replies immediately. The kiss becomes heated and Chanyeol slowly walks over to the bed, carrying Baekhyun along with him.

Chanyeol crawls on the bed and hovers over Baekhyun who is still clinging onto him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They're interrupted with the slam of the door closing and a few whispers.

Baekhyun sits up and pushes Chanyeol away, startled. He rolls off the bed and walks over to the door with Chanyeol following close behind.

"Yah who is it?!" Baekhyun shouts out into the hall way.

"B-Baekhyun.. you're busy~ so I was just waiting out here for you two to finish your.. uhm.. business" Luhan whispers with wide eyes.

"My precious innocent eyes" Kyungsoo adds quietly shortly after.

Chanyeol chuckles and Baekhyun's cheeks fill in with a red tint, "Sorry you had to.. see that?" Baekhyun apologises but more like questions. (because who wouldn't wanna see that;))

Luhan forces a smile, still traumatised, "I-it's okay"

"So what are you two doing here anyway?" Baekhyun asks and walks over.

"Well it's not just us two here the others are downstairs, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun, Kai, Suho, Lay, Tao and Kris"

"Woah okay what are they doing downstairs?" Baekhyun asks suspiciously.

"T-they.. are.. uhm.. raiding your pantry?" Luhan replies sheepishly.

Baekhyun sighs while Chanyeol chuckles.

"Don't worry Baek I bought groceries they are in the room"

"The only thing that looked like groceries was Baekhyun before you were going to eat him" Kyungsoo mutters.

"Anyway~ why are you's here?"

"We were wondering if you's want to join us on a double date! Well whatever-the-thing-is-for-12 date!"

Baekhyun lightly chuckles, "hehe okay we will get ready now" Baekhyun says as he pulls Chanyeol into the room to get dressed and changed for the 12-thingy date.

_______________________________________________
Haven't updated in, like, forever sorry XD I've been busy getting assessments done and studying for upcoming exams. Gotta get those A's XD