I Like You, Too.

"Someone's breath. That heavy breath.
How can I see through that?
Though I can't understand your breath,
It's alright I'll hold you.
You really did a good job"
Baekhyun and Taeyeon sing off-tune.

"Ahhh that was nice Tae thanks" Baek thanks her while sitting back down. They are currently in a karaoke room singing their lungs out.

"Haha no problem, anything for my adorable son!" She jokes.

"Hehe thank you, mummy, ~" He also role-plays.

DING

Baekhyun looks at his phone where the screen lit up with a message notification on the home screen.

"Ugh, who the fxck decides to message me now?!" He swears and picks the phone up, typing in his passcode then checking the messenger.

1xxxxx88:
'Hey, Baekhyun it's Kim Jongin. I heard you and Chanyeol had a fight of some sort and he keeps complaining to me about it. I thought if I showed you this clip that was taken two days ago then you two would make-up and then he will stop being a big crybaby and stop complaining to me'
*VIDEO ATTACHMENT**

Baekhyun clicks on the attachment and begins watching with full volume.

Chanyeol: "He's just so beautiful and pretty I wanna keep him in my pocket."

Jongin: "Has Park Chanyeol finally fallen in love?"

Chanyeol: "What? He's interesting and I wanna get to know him."

By the end of the short clip, Baekhyuns eyes are teary and his mouth is agape.

"HE MUST LOVE YOU!" Taeyeon shouts.

"Yeah... maybe"

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you Baekkie! You finally found someone who you love that loves you back oh my god these mum feels are hitting me bad!!" She squeals and dramatically fans her teary eyes.

She stands up dragging Baek with her and they hug while jumping up and down, squealing together. ((Highkey need a friendship like this)).

- e✘o - 
next day 8:12am

"Yah Chanyeol lets go to the company now," Kai says while shaking Chan out of his slumber.

"Hmm okay just wait"

"Hurry up man I feel like today is gonna be a good day"

"Uuuhh hhuuuhh" Chan mumbles still wrapped up in his blanket.

"Well if there is anything I learned from watching Kyungsoo it's how to be evil and get your way" Kai speaks to himself before removing Chanyeols pillow and blanket from the bed.

"What the fxck man?!" Chan immediately gets up.

"Well, at least it worked in waking you up.."

Chanyeol scoffs, "whatever let's go" Chanyeol walks out all dressed and ready, surprisingly. Kai follows behind.

When the best friends arrive they immediately spot Baekhyun on the seats in front of the big company building.

Just when Chanyeol and Kai were about to walk past him Baekhyun calls out for them to stop, "Chanyeol... Let's talk?"

Chanyeol looks at Kai with an uneasy facial expression but he nods towards Baek indicating for him to just go and talk with him.

"Uh okay," Chanyeol says and Kai leaves.

"Let's talk somewhere more private and not where sasaengs can stalk you," Baekhyun says.

"The rooftop?" Chan suggests and Baek nods.

When they get to the isolated rooftop Baekhyun begins speaking, "Look, I'm just going to say all of this and get it off my chest. You don't need to reply. So, I don't know why I've been feeling like this but the past few days I've been craving your attention... your presence... I don't know why but I have. I think there's a high chance it's because I like you or something but I'm not very sure. If you're wondering about my behaviour yesterday, yes I was jealous. That's all I got to say..." Baekhyun finishes his confession and puffs his now red cheeks while trying to avoid eye-contact with Chanyeol, "You don't have to answer..."

"I like you..." Chanyeol murmurs quietly, looking down at the floor.

"What?"

"I said I like you too" Chanyeol musters enough courage to look Baekhyun in the eyes and smile.

"So~ what happens now?" Baek asks looking up to Chanyeol with a tomato face.

Chanyeol leans down and captures Baekhyuns lips. Each of them has a swirl of butterflies in their tummies. It feels like fireworks are exploding (not in their stomachs because that would be painful).

Baekhyun wraps his arms around Chanyeols neck and Chan wraps his around Baek's waist, bringing each other closer if that was even possible.

They finally break the kiss after about two minutes, only a string of saliva connecting them.

"So are we like.. a thing now?" Baekhyun asks, face still red.

Chanyeol chuckles at his cuteness, "Yes we are"

They smile brightly at each other.

"OH, MY GAWD THAT WAS SO FXCKING CUTE!" Taeyeon runs out of her hiding spot running up to the new couple, "Chanyeol you better treat my son right otherwise I'll spank your ass until it turns black and blue!" Tae threatens.

Chanyeol's eyes turn wide, "Aha yes I will don't worry"

"Taetae you're scaring him," Baekhyun says, chuckling.

"Nothing scares me!" Chanyeol says acting offended.

"Whatever" All three of them chuckle.

_____________________________________
This is not the end dont worry!

Should I write this book in the future? After I've finished publishing this book and Mr BadBoy?:

WHOOPS|CHANBAEK
My name is Byun Baekhyun. Park Chanyeol and I had a one night stand at a party which left me pregnant at 18 years old with his child. The next day he suddenly disappeared. I didn't know that 6 years later we were going to be in the same group. Falling in love with him was an accident, whoops.

 Falling in love with him was an accident, whoops