Hextuple Date.

Baekhyun giggles as Chanyeol compliments him one compliment after the other.

"You are so so beautiful babybaek" Chanyeol admits as the other couple at the table watch in cringe.

The 12 friends aren't sitting all together because there isn't enough seats. Chanbaek and Hunhan are at table one, Xiuchen and Kaisoo are at table two, and Taoris and Sulay are at table three. As you could have already guessed, they have rented the place out for their visit.

Chanyeol holds onto Baekhyun's hands as he continues to giggle.

"Are you tipsy Baek?"

"Duuuuruunnkk? Hahahhaah nooonoono" Baekhyun slurs and crawls onto Chanyeol's lap.

Luhan and Sehun are too wrapped up in flirting with eachother to care.

"Baek stop drinking" Chanyeol snatches the soju bottle out of Baekhyun's hands.

Baekhyun has only drunk a few sips but his alcohol tolerance is so low he gets drunk that quick. The baby is safe since he drunk only a few sips.

"I want you kisseu me" Baekhyun manages to slur out and wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck and gives him a hard kiss.

Chanyeol nevertheless kisses back just as hard and greedy.

"What's the time?" Baekhyun asks with lidded eyes.

"6pm"

Baekhyun sighs and removes himself from Chanyeol's lap back into his designated seat.

"When can we goooo?" Baekhyun whines as he rests his head on the table in front of them.

They have already eaten and everything so Baekhyun is waiting to go home.

Chanyeol looks up at Sehun, asking him silently.

"Soon" Sehun whispers back.

"Soon baby" Chanyeol answers and wraps his arms around Baekhyun's waist and rests his head on Baekhyun's back.

"Uhhh I'm tireeed" Baekhyun mumbles against the table cloth.

Chanyeol looks up at Sehun with pleading eyes.

Sehun sighs and nods his head while Luhan pouts.

"We can go now Baekkie" Chanyeol says and lifts his head from Baek's back.

"Yay! Let's gooo" Baekhyun crawls over Chanyeol, out of the booth.

Chanyeol chuckles at Baekhyun's childish behavior before picking Baekhyun up bridal style.

- eo - 

 "Go to sleep Baekhyun" Chanyeol groans for the umpteenth time.

Baekhyun keeps tossing and turning every single direction possible.

"Sorry" Baekhyun whispers quietly and closes his eyes, cuddling deeper into Chanyeol's embrace to try and sleep.

Silence envelopes the room and soft puppy-like snores escape Baekhyun's mouth after a few minutes. Chanyeol smiles lightly, finally he is asleep. Chanyeol leans down and places a soft kiss on Baekhyun's forehead and whispers, "I love you, goodnight" before falling asleep also.

- eo - 

Chanyeol's eyes flutter open to no Baekhyun. He slowly lifts his arm and reaches over for his phone to check the time.

8pm.

Where is Baekhyun? Chanyeol mentally asks himself.

His question is answered once he hears puking sounds from inside the bathroom. Panic raises inside him and he hastily rises from the bed and runs over to the bathroom.

"Baekhyun baby are you okay?" Chanyeol immediately asks and sits beside Baekhyun to comfort him while he pukes his insides out.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay?!" Baekhyun shouts.

Chanyeol quickly runs back into the bedroom and returns with his prenatal vitamins and a water bottle.

"Here is your pill things" Chanyeol passes the package to Baekhyun and the smaller takes it.

"Thank you" he says before shoving them down his throat along with the liquid.

"You better?" Chanyeol asks concernedly.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and admires his features. He loves him so much. Just how did it become this way? How did they even end up like this-- oh wait. Baekhyun blushes when he remembered how he proposed his feelings towards Chanyeol. Ugh, so embarrassing.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asks when he notices the tomato cheeks of Baekhyun.

"N-nothing"

Chanyeol smirks, "Whatever you say so"

Baekhyun glares at the taller before standing up, "Let's go visit the CEO. Should we tell him about.. y'know.. the small human living in my insides?"

Chanyeol sighs, "Oh I forgot we're idols. Uhh.. let's tell him"

"Okay let's go"

They head to the CEO, ready to spill the beans.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry fro a short chapter... long one next time i promise XD

guys this book is slowlllyyy coming to an end because legitimately cannot think of anything with this useless, empty brain