26. Helicarrier.

FURY POV:
5th June 2012: Helicarrier:
"We've got an invisible man wandering around and only you can see him. This is going to cause a problem." I say as I turn towards where I assume Scarlet is standing, Stark speaks up "Can the camera pick up heat?" Without even waiting for a response he starts adjusting the video, switching on to heat mode, he rewinds the video to when the restroom door opens a second time, so far only two bodies can be seen a mixture of mainly yellows and oranges displaying the heat of their bodies, he presses play. I hear Stark gasp as a completely blue figure walks through the restroom door, he pauses the video "Okay, well, that's definitely Scarlet." He presses play as we watch another completely blue figure step into view.

She was right, there's another invisible person wandering around my base.

He slows down as he focuses on Scarlet, he then presses his body against the wall as he creeps around Stark, he then starts walking away when Scarlet walks between Stark and Dr Banner. Stark pauses the video "Bring up the footage from the bridge at 04:50 this morning and zoom in on that computer." Once he brings up the footage I point to the computer in the corner, we watch the footage, people of oranges and yellows wander around and work at computers, then a completely blue figure sits down at the computer in the corner "We've got him." Stark smirks at my comment, before sarcastically responding "Now all we need to know, is who he is, where he is right now and capture him. That'll be easy!" "Correct, but don't forget we have Miss Olsen, who can help." I look to the space between the two men, I see Dr Banner's hand tightly wrapped around something invisible "Miss Olsen, we require your assistance." "Yes, Sir." I hear a quiet response from her "Let's track him down then." Stark gets busy on the computer looking through all the security cameras with the help of Dr Banner to find the blue figure. They ignore the room we're in, knowing Miss Olsen is here, after about half an hour Stark speaks "Got him!" I call for Agent's Romanoff and Barton, along with Captain Rogers to join us in the hunt.

STEVE POV:
5th June 2012: Helicarrier:
I hear Fury's voice "Barton, Romanoff, Captain Rogers. I need the three of you to meet me at Dr Banner's lab ASAP." We are all currently together in the gym, so we walk there together at a fast pace. When we get there we find Fury, Stark and Dr Banner are already there. Fury starts talking as soon as I shut the door behind us "We have someone invisible wandering around this helicarrier, Stark update us on his location." We look to Stark, who is standing in front of a computer with bright colours all over the screen.

It seems they've proved Scarlet's innocence, thank goodness. Where is she anyway?

"Looks like our little buddy is hungry, he's in the mess hall." Fury turns to Dr Banner "Perhaps you shouldn't come with us, this could get messy." "Alright, if you want I could keep an eye on the cameras and keep you up to date with where he is." "Good plan, text one of us with his location if he moves." We all march out of the lab and approach the mess hall.

How are we supposed to fight an invisible man? I know Nat did, but it doesn't seem easy.

We stop outside the door, it's rather busy in there, it's lunchtime for a lot of the Agents. Fury turns to Stark "Scarlet, I need you to go in there and grab him, we can't have a fight break out amongst all those people." I look over to Stark to see his hand balled up and a small space next to him.

Scarlet must be there, that makes sense now.

"How?" A small voice breaks the silence "I'm not sure, we need to know exactly where he is." Nat texts Dr Banner and gets an immediate response "He's heading out the back door, seems like he's taking his food to go." "Even better." We walk a different way round to get to the room the man is heading towards, when we arrive, the door from the mess hall swings closed and another one opens, we follow.