16. Helicarrier.

BRUCE POV:
31st May 2012: Helicarrier:
I leave the break room and head back to my lab to continue my work with Scarlet, I don't turn around, I keep walking as I speak "So what do you want to do when we get back to the lab Scarlet? Play a game maybe? I think I have scrabble..." "You naughty boy!" I jump slightly as I hear a man's deep voice, I turn around to see Stark "Is that what you and Scarlet have been getting up to, scrabble?" "What? What are you doing here?" "You told me to follow you, so I did, I didn't know Scarlet was with us too." "She came with me to the break room, that's why I didn't want you getting everyone's opinion on her, not in front of her. No offence, Scarlet, I just think it's best they wait until they actually know you." Scarlet doesn't reply,

I think I may have just made her shyer.

"Why did you call me out here then?" "I didn't, I asked Scarlet to follow me out." "Well how were we meant to know that? We couldn't see her. Why is she invisible anyway?" "Practicing, seeing how long she can remain invisible for." "Oh. I'll leave you to your... scrabble then." He sends me a wink and walks away.

What has he gotten into his head?

"Anyway Scarlet what do you want to do when we get to the lab?" I stand there waiting for a response.

She's played me hasn't she? She didn't even leave with me.

I run back to the break room "Scarlet!? Are you- Oh Thor, hello." I almost run into the back of Thor, I glance around the room to see everyone trying to contain their laughter "Has anyone seen... or not seen, Scarlet?" "Being rather cryptic there, Doctor." Thor seems a little confused.

Is he confused or was that a joke?

"I'm here, Bruce." I feel her cold hand rest on my arm "I was talking to you, not realising Stark was with me instead of you." She starts laughing, I drag her out of the room "You can have her back later, bye everyone!" We walk back to the lab and play games while she remains invisible.

FURY POV:
31st May 2012: Helicarrier:
The day is coming to an end, so I am walking to the lab to see how Dr Banner and Miss Olsen are getting on. I open the door to find Miss Olsen laying on her back on a table with her head hanging off the edge, her hair is so long it almost touches the floor. Dr Banner is sitting on a stool with his back to her making some notes. I clear my throat, which alerts them both to my presence "Director, what can I do for you?" Out of the corner of my eye I notice Scarlet beginning to fade away, rather red in the face.

Is that from embarrassment or from hanging upside down for too long? Probably both.

"I came to see how Scarlet has been getting on." "Well, we tested how long she could stay invisible for." He flips through his notes, I realise the top few pages aren't notes, but drawings "She turned invisible at 09:36 and remained invisible until... 14:23." "So you can stay invisible for 5 hours tops?" I draw my attention to where she laid moments before "Well, I might be able to do it for longer in the future, just not yet, I'm still trying to keep focused on staying invisible." "What's your method?" "Thinking of cold things, I feel cold when I'm invisible." "Very well, tomorrow I would like to test your fighting abilities." "I don't have any." "Yet!" With that I walk back out of the room and back to my office.

We need to teach this girl how to fight, if she can we can consider putting her in the Avengers, having an invisible girl will come in handy.

I take a seat behind my desk and research into Miss Olsen a little further.

Name: Scarlet Jasmine Olsen.
Born: 9th June 1989 Birmingham, England.
Parents: Jack and Julie Olsen.
Criminal record: None.
Career: Business administrator- Stark Industries.