Chapter 18

(A/n) Shout out to my best friend TrashOnePilots for being the first to vote AND comment on the last chapter! They've been trying to be first since I've done the shout out, lol. So congrats to them! ^w^

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter and hope that you will enjoy this one as well. Sorry it's been so long since I updated. Personal stuff, you know? [Rhetorical question inserted] Anyway, thanks for sticking around! It means a lot!

Dipper walked silently back to the shack with Bill, every step that the younger took seemed to make him think more and more about how selfish and wrong Pacifica's actions were, especially the ones that had taken place this past week.  These thoughts made him regret standing up for her all the time when he could barely stand her himself.  He felt bad for forcing Bill to go on that first date with her.  He should have known that she wouldn't keep her promise.

Thunder suddenly roared in the distance, breaking Dipper away form his thoughts. He looked up and saw that dark clouds were in the sky and almost overhead. The brunette was so distracted by Pacifica and her gambit that he didn't notice the storm that snuck up on his once  beautiful and peaceful day.

"We should hurry back," Bill stated monotonously, looking at the other.

"Yeah."

They picked up the pace a bit, but weren't able to reach the shack before it started pouring the rain. 

Dipper quickly took his bag off of his shoulders and held it close to his stomach to shelter the things inside of it from the rain.  He then began running to the shack at full sprint to which his blonde guest followed.

They matched each other's speed and ran beside one another.  However, as soon as a flash of lightning was seen, followed by thunder, Bill started to speed up with a bit of a smirk.

The brunette saw that the other was in front of him slightly and knew immediately that a race had begun. He picked up the pace and tried his best to pass the older teen. Fortunately, Dipper knew these woods quite well and was able to better navigate through them quickly.

Sadly though, Bill was too fast for him and beat him to the front of the shack. But Dipper was coming in hot and the slickness of the ground was no help. He tried to stop himself, which was about to make him fall face first into the ground. Before that could happen though, Bill grabbed his hand, keeping the younger from getting a face full of mud. This also caused them both to slip and fall onto their knees and asses into the mire.

They fumbled in the oozing wet dirt until they finally were able to climb and sit up onto the porch of the shack where there was no sludge of earth to slip on..if you don't count all the slimy soil that they were covered in from the hips down. Of course, it was also on their hands and splashed on various other places.

Bill looked down at himself and scowled. "Disgusting," he spat.

Dipper tried containing his laughter, but couldn't stop himself from bursting into a guffaw. Seeing the blonde covered in mud and angry, it was just too much! There was mud splattered everywhere on him, it seemed. There was even some on his face and in his hair, and it was almost just as cute as it was hilarious.

The older teen didn't seem to find it as funny though and gave him a glare. However, once Bill looked and saw all the mud and gunk on the other, he was immediately amused and started laughing too.

"You're filthy!" The brunette laughed out.

"I'm filthy?! You're even more covered than I am," he stated, laughing just as much. "This is gonna be a nightmare to get out."

Dipper continued to laugh until an idea struck him. "Oh! I think I have a solution to our problem." He grinned and stood up. "But you gotta close your eyes~"

"Pfft, no way I trust you, especially with that grin," Bill replied, though he had a smile on his face.

"Well you're gonna have to if you wanna be clean~" he chirped.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes before closing them.

The younger's grin grew wider.

About thirty seconds later, Bill received a face full of water. He fractionally opened his eyes and sputtered water out of his mouth. Once he rubbed his eyes, he saw Dipper standing in front of him with the hose, laughing his ass off. He smirked. "Oh you're gonna get it." He quickly grabbed to hose from the other while he was busy laughing and sprayed him back, right in the chest. Dipper got a bit of the breath knocked out of him so he had and to stop laughing for a moment, causing the blonde to chuckle instead.

They continued to spray each other off until they were both clean. Wet. But clean. Dipper took his tennis shoes off and Bill removed his shoes as well. The latter also removed his shirt and wrung it out, to which the other tried not to look. But he had a pretty nice body and looked overall really attractive without it on. Not that Dipper was thinking about it much, just acknowledging it and staring for a moment or three. At least, that's what he told himself...

The younger shook his head and removed his own shirt with slight embarrassment as the other removed his shoes. He looked down and wrang out his shirt. His embarrassment started to grow as he felt like Bill was looking at him. He glanced up from his shirt and saw that he was indeed watching him. But what he couldn't figure out was whether or not Bill had a smirk on his face. Either way, he blushed a bit and finished wringing out his shirt. "Ready to go inside?" He asked with a smile, pretending not to be phased.

The guest nodded. "Yeah." He grabbed the door and held it open for Dipper who stepped inside at the gesture he walked in after the other and closed the door behind them.

They agreed to take turns showering and Bill went first.

Well the older teen was in the shower, Dipper sat and stared out the window. He watched the weather and thought about how the rain went perfectly with his sadness and the grey sky was just like his feelings of betrayal. A flash of lightning struck through the monotonous sky and reminded him of his anger for being used.

He didn't know what he felt more of though..

(A/n) woo wee would you look at that. An update. Crazy does anyone actually read this story? I mean, it's bad... :/