[13] Jimin's Departure and a Proposal

Start from the beginning

Tae separated his mouth from Jungkook's flawless skin for a brief moment and looked up at him, grinning with that boxy smile before sliding his hand lower and lower, grazing over Jungkook's already hard member, making him gasp and let out a small moan.

"Oh, would you like me to stop," Taehyung grinned running both of his hands down Jungkook thighs, lengthening the sensation leaving a trail down his skin.

"God Tae please," the younger stuttered, "just do it already," he squirmed on the bed, gripping the sheets tightly, attempting to control his body that was wrapped around Tae's long finger.

"The door is locked," Taehyung reassured Jungkook, unbuttoning the painter's trousers.

"There's no one around," continued, tugging down the pants slowly, directly over Jungkook's dick, making him nearly pass out.

"And we're all alone with you hot and bothered," Taehyung smirked, leaning up to slowly press his lips together with Jungkook, running his tongue across the plush landscape of Jungkook's pink lips as his hand snuck into the artist's boxers, lightly touching the hardened member.

Jungkook moaned quite loudly this time into Taehyung's mouth as the elder's soft hands rubbed along his dick, making Jungkook's mind go blank.

Taehyung slid down towards the member, sliding the boxers down and wrapping his lips around Jungkook's sensitive head, sending a lustful look to Jungkook with his wide eyes.

That look alone made Jungkook nearly cum, without even the most stimulation from the tongue that drove him mad.

"Oh GOD TtAE..... Ungh fuckkkk," he moaned, gripping the sheets as his member was enclosed by the velvet cave of Taehyung's mouth, sliding up and down slowly, his tongue tracing veins and dancing across his dick.

It was not long before Jungkook felt the peak of ecstasy, cumming into the mouth of the prince who eagerly swallowed before sliding back up to meet his lips with Jungkook's again, wrapping his arms around the artist and breathing hard.

"What about you?" Jungkook managed to stutter between kisses, recovering from the best moment in his life at this point.

"Don't worry about me, baby. You'll pay me back eventually," He smirked against Jungkook's temple, reluctantly removing himself from the bed.

"Caught your breath yet?" Taehyung called, clearly proud of himself for making the younger lose complete control of his body.

"Shut up," Jungkook blushed, tossing a pillow at Taehuyng and covering his face with his hands, peeking out to grin as he gave up hiding his emotions and adjusted his clothing back to their normal locations.

"OH MY GOD TAE WHAT DID YOU DO?" Jungkook almost yelled as he spotted a purple-ish love bite in the mirror.

"Whoops..." Taehyung said somewhat apologetically, running over to Jungkook. "I'll kiss it better."

Jungkook accepted the apology before the pair reluctantly left the room as Jungkook gathered his materials to return to his studio.

"I wish you didn't have to leave every day," Tae whined, grabbing one of Jungkook's hands, hindering his process.

"You know I can't stay. Plus, this is the last one that your father ordered," he sighed, also saddened by his departure.

"Then stay with me forever. I love you."

Jungkook looked at him, stunned, yet filled with love.

"Whhat do you mean Tae??"

"I. Choose. You."

He connected their lips as Jungkook let a tear slip, smiling through one of their familiar kisses.

"Just don't miss the ball next week!!" Taehyung called, waving goodbye to the love of his life, so certain of the future they would have together.

.................

Jungkook felt like he could fly when he approached his studio, not fully comprehending what had just happened, but completely content to be promised to the man he loved.

He gleefully opened his studio door, and turned to put down his materials.

"So, Jungkook-ah, who's the girl"

He nearly dropped everything, frightened by the voice and the menacing dark figure of his step mother glaring at the hickey on his neck, standing in the middle of HIS studio.