Not My Michael Pt 2

TW: swearing, Michael has small Squipcident flashbacks so that's something

Michael's eyes twitched open and he yawned gently, trying not to wake up the sleeping Jeremy beside him. He wiped his eyes and froze as he seen the poster on the wall...this wasn't Jeremy's house. But that wasn't why Michael was frozen at the poster.

The poster’s contents are what shook him...he hadn't looked at anything related to Bob Marley since the incident...and he couldn't help but hear the voice in the back of his mind again.

He hadn't realized how badly he was shaking until he felt arms around him...Jeremy's arms. He moved a hand to Jeremy's and held it gently, reassuring himself he was okay.

“Micha, what's w-wrong?” Michael stopped his thoughts for a second...Jeremy didn't stutter, not usually. He forced his body around in bed and looked at his boyfriend.

This was not the same Jeremy he knew, he could tell from the arms...shock marks, it looked like.

“S-Shit this isn't.. where the hell am I?” He mumbled and Jeremy sat up.

“Your house. Michael did you g-get high again last night?”

“N-No. I would be asking you that, but I know for a fact this isn't your house.”

“Well no d-duh. This is your house.”

“N-No it's not. My house doesn't have posters of...him all over it.”

“You mean Bob Marley?” Michael nodded. “The hell? You love Marley though.”

“N-Not anymore...not after...it…” Jeremy cocked his head, and Michael sat up next to him and pulled his sleeves up.

“You had a...a...Squip?”

“Yeah…? You s-saved me from it, remember?”

“Umm...I'm the one who n-needed rescuing from it.”

“What? No that's...I'm confused...you're clearly a different Jeremy...I can tell...my Jeremy wears glasses.”

“Wait why would I-”

“And he doesn't stutter so m-much.”

“Neither does my Michael. My Michael also wears glasses. God...t-this IS confusing.”

“Wait...what does your me...Michael...look like?” Jeremy grabbed his phone off the table and showed it to Michael. Instead of what he himself normally wore, he had on a bright red hoodie, glasses, and headphones. “Yeah...my Jeremy dresses like this.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I dress like y-you.”

“Wait….you wear cardigans?”

“Yeah. Look at this.” Michael pulled his phone out and showed it to Jeremy. “See?”

“Aww you look so adorable. I-Is it weird to say that since you're not my Michael?”

“W-Well my Jeremy calls me adorable all the t-time….”

“Wait. If...If you're me and I'm you...who did you get the Squip for? Like to i-impress?”

“J-Jenna Canigula.”

“Wait. Jenna's last name is Rolan...also you're not...you like girls?”

“What? Nevermind that...no I don't like g-girls. It was a lie. I liked my Jeremy...but the Squip wouldn't let us be together…”

“Oh…” Jeremy looked down at Michael's wrists, which he was scratching at. “Are those from...thinking about him?”

“Yeah…”

“Damn...that's...I'm sorry...Anyways...Jenna's last name is Canigula in your universe?” Michael nodded simply and Jeremy felt his brain exploding it seemed. “That's...weird...that's Christine's last name here.”

“Christine Canigula...you know that sounds a lot better than Christine Rolan…”

“Woah woah hold up...what's your last name?”

“Heere.”

“Michael Heere...oh wow that's...what's my last name?”

“Mell.”

“Umm...okay...so do you have my dad or what?”

“I don't see my dad. He left. My mom divorced him because he was a-an asshole to you and me.”

“Huh...that's normal...why don't we go get something to eat and talk about this there? Cause I'm g-generally interested.

“Umm...I don't have my c-clothes.”

“You can wear my Michael's clothes. People don't n-need to suspect that you're...not you…”

“Oh o-okay...that makes sense.”

“Oh I should tell you, in this universe we're dating so if people ask-”

“I mean I'm dating Jeremy back home so…”

“Huh. That works out then doesn't it?”

“Y-Yeah I guess it does.” Jeremy got off the bed and grabbed his backpack, pulling his cardigan out and pulling his shirt off, pulling out a striped shirt and pulling it on to his body. “Alright, just lemme get my jeans and I'll help you with your outfit.”

“O-Okay..” Michael mumbled, climbing out of the bed and looking around the room properly. The walls were adorned with posters from various games he himself adored, the main ones being basically every classic Nintendo game(aka Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, you know, every NES/SNES introduced game). There were also custom made axes from Apocalypse of the Damned hanging on hooks on the walls.

Not to mention the giant pride flag above the TV, which in itself was larger than his own back home. The most disorienting thing was the Bob Marley posters that made him very uncomfortable, before his Squip he would have dreamed of having this room, but now he wished he didn't have to look at the posters.

“Okay, here's your hoodie, g-glasses, wheelies, headphones, and jeans.” Jeremy placed the outfit on the bed and Michael looked at the hoodie with thoughts of his Jeremy. He picked up the hoodie and pulled it over his shirt, and he pulled the bottom trim down and smiled softly, just like wearing Jeremy's hoodie. “Oh yeah, I need you to roll your sleeves up.”

“Why?” Jeremy held out bracelets and Michael looked at them weirdly.

“My Michael always w-wears bracelets.”

“Okay…?” Michael took the bracelets and placed them on his left arm, which luckily was the arm that this world's Michael wore them on. “How does it look?”

“You look more like him, gotta get the headphones and glasses on. And pants, duh.” Michael put the rest of the clothes on and stared at himself in the mirror. “My God you l-look just like him.”

“I'm...I feel weird. I feel l-like I'm showing too much skin...with my arms.” Jeremy put a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

“It's okay...now, where we gonna go eat?” Jeremy asked and Michael shrugged, indifferent to location. “How a-about we go out for classic arcade style pizza?”

“O-Okay!”