Couple Swap: I L*** **o

So me and MichaelMellisMyChild were on our discord chat and a brilliant idea was created
This is our brain child. We named it the BMC couple swap au.
And it doesn't line up exactly with the canon story, for instance, Michael still has both parents and is very gay and he's lying to himself about a fake crush on Jenna.
And Jeremy is hella gay for Michael
Oh and the last names swap.

TW: swearing, sad walnut son, this is a three parter

Jeremy sighed as he put his headphones on and started playing his angsty video game music playlist. He proceeded to throw his hood on and fall back on his bed, holding his bright red teddy bear tightly in his arms, not caring that he was getting tears all over it.

"Son I'm going to work okay?" His dad knocked on the door and Jeremy mumbled an 'okay'. After his dad left Jeremy began sobbing, only occasionally stopping to mumbled Michael's name in pain.

Because he was in pain. Not physical pain obviously...but pain none the less.

After what felt like an hour, Jeremy had lost count, there was a large bang at the door. He looked up to see Michael's mom, Maganda, standing there in a frizzled mess.

"Mrs. Heere(the last names r swapped this is so weird)...?"

"You need to save your boyfriend...I mean...my son."

"W-What?"

"Michael. You need to save Michael."

"But he doesn't wanna talk to m-me right now...I mean I don't blame him. I'm the embodiment of a loser..." Jeremy mumbled throw sobs and Maganda got on the bed and took Jeremy's headphones off.

"Jeremy. Michael isn't in a good place and we both know that. He's fucked something up and I don't know what but you do. I know you do." Jeremy didn't make eye contact at this. "And I know you love him. But because we do, that means what he does hurts us the most...but...you can't sit around here doing nothing while he fucks up his life. I don't know how to stop whatever this is...but you do. You know how to help him...so I need you to do that. He's not gonna listen to me and his dad isn't what he needs...he needs you. He needs you to get your ass over there and save him whether he knows it or not...can you do that Jeremy?"

"I...I can try..." Jeremy wiped tears out of his and readjusted his glasses. "No. I will. I'm gonna save him. I'm comin' for you Mikey!!" Jeremy ran to the door and grabbed his hoodie, running out of the room. "Bye Mrs. Heere!"

"Go! Go and save your boyfriend Jeremy!!" She yelled as he ran to the school.

***

Jeremy slowly crept into the auditorium, pulling the bottle of Mountain Dew Red out of his pocket to make sure it was still full.

It was.

He sat in the back row and watched the play in pretty much complete and total boredom...until he seen Michael on stage talking to...himself? And then Chloe came on, drank something, and her eyes glowed red before she walked off stage.

"You...You're gonna Squip the whole cast!" Jeremy's eyes widened when Michael said that. He was talking to the Squip...not himself. "This isn't what I wanted!!"

Pause. Very long pause. Jeremy realized everybody thought this was a part of the show and figured that he could run in from the audience and break the illusion. Warning them to leave.

"Alcohol messed you up right? I can get drunk!!" Another pause. "There has to be a way to shut you down you're a super compute-" Michael seemed to have been cut off and Jeremy began making his way to the left side of the auditorium. He'd have to run on stage just when he needed to. "That's...that's it!! Green Mountain Dew activates you red shuts you off!"