Odyssey Pt 3

The author is very very pissy because she already finished this entire chapter and it freaking deleted on her so like...I have to rewrite all of it so I hate this.

Michael was watching out the window sadly, no longer sleeping, obviously, and sighed.

"Michael are you still thinking about Jeremy?" Christine asked and Michael nodded slowly. She walked over and gently began rubbing circles in his back. "It's alright Michael... we'll get him back. I promise." She whispered and Michael couldn't help but start crying.

"You don't k-know that though. Squip doesn't just want him now he wants to marry him! He wants to take Jeremy away from us! What if I can't get to him in time! He'll force Jeremy into a miserable life for eternity and there will be nothing I can do! They're both royalty Chris...if they get married, I can't undo it...because I'm just s commoner in the eyes of royal families...true love doesn't matter to them..." Michael couldn't stop his tears from flowing and Christine hugged him gently.

"Michael, look how far we've come. We are not giving up now." She said and Michael sniffled a bit.

"Besides, haven't you stopped him from taking over the freaking universe before?" Jake asked and Michael wiped his nose on his arm and nodded.

"I did do that, didn't I?"

"Then what makes you think you can't do it again?" Christine asked and Michael stood up and smiled.

"Yeah you're right!"

"Besides, the kingdom would collapse without Jeremy." Christine's hands were in joyful fists while she bounced a bit.

"So would Michael's mental stability." She punched Jake in the gut, causing him to fall over in pain. "Ow."

"Okay. So we've figured out that we are going to save Jeremy. The question is, how?"

"I brought more power upth!" Rich yelled and Michael smiled.

"Okay, Jake you'll take a propeller." He threw a bottle at Jake, and the boy smiled as he drank some of it. "Chris, you get ice, so nobody burns anything." He threw an Ice at Christine and she smiled. "As for which brother you two get. I say Christine attacks Sal, as he's as easily distracted as her. Jake you take Winston, because you have good tactics. As for me. I'll take Squip. Because where he is, Jeremy is."

The duo left, and Michael turned back to Rich, who was confused on his job.

"You're gonna be our getaway, plus you can attack anybody that gets near the ship okay?" Rich nodded, grabbing a Live Wire and smiling wide.

(To Jeremy)

"You look lovely Prince. Now I've got to go make sure that my outfit is up to my brother's code alright?" Winston had been fixing up Jeremy's wedding outfit, and now that he'd left, Jeremy felt tears prick at his eyes.

"No, you gotta stay strong Jeremy...for Michael..." He whispered, wiping the tears away and composing himself.

"Winston was making an understatement about your appearance. You look absolutely beautiful love." Jeremy turned to see Squip standing by the door.

He made his way over to Jeremy and put a hand on his cheek romantically.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy didn't respond. Squip straightened the prince's crown and moved hair out of his face. "You can tell me what's wrong you know?" Jeremy still didn't speak. "Fine. The silent treatment isn't going to work on me Jeremy, and I hope you realize that. KEIRA!!" Squip yelled and his right hand ran in quickly, patting the burn mark on her arm a bit.

"Yes sir?"

"Is the necklace ready?" He asked and she nodded, holding it out for him. It was a golden necklace with a green gemstone in the center. "Perfect."

He walked back over to Jeremy and smiled as he wrapped the necklace around his neck. He then proceeded to decorate the collar of his suit with a similar gemstone and snapped.

Jeremy's eyes went from teal to electric teal in a few seconds and Squip smiled evilly.

"Jeremy, tell me who your true love is." He asked and Jeremy looked at him as if he were dazed.

"You are." Jeremy whispered and Squip's smile only grew.

"Good." He wrapped his arms around Jeremy and gently kissed the side of his temple.

(Back to our heroes)

Christine looked apast the corner to see Sal staring at himself in a tiny mirror, doing his blush.

"You look as beautiful as ever Sal, yes you do." He smiled and Christine put her hand to the floor, sending ice towards Sal, and within mere seconds he was engulfed in ice.

"Now to find Jake." She ran off and it didn't take long to find Jake flying around, dodging balls of electricity in which were being launched by an extremely agitated Winston.

"Yo Chris are you going to help me or stand there?" Jake yelled and she nodded. Winston shot two more electricity balls and she froze them, practically destroying them.

She kept doing this, giving Jake the opportunity to fly behind Winston and knock him to the ground.

"Now. Where's your brother hiding the prince?"

"Oh he's not hiding him...they're going to marry close to the deck...but don't think you'll actually be able to defeat Squip, he'll murder you both...not to mention that...after the wedding, Jeremy won't be able to love anybody else." Christine quickly froze him, Jake flying upward so he wouldn't get the side affects.

"Whaddya think that means?" She asked and Jake shrugged. "Well whatever it means, I think we should head back to the Shroomship." Jake nodded and the two made their way back to their hideout...hoping Michael had found Jeremy.

I'm proud of this even though it's not the original.