Treason

Idek what this is
TW: swearing

"That's right, I'm filing divorce." Jeremy crossed his arms, his back turned to Michael.

"We aren't married."

"I don't give a damn."

"What is going on exactly?" Brooke asked and Jeremy sighed and looked back at Michael.

"I found Michael eating fish sticks! And on the TV was one of those dumb shows where they kill fish!" Jeremy stated in annoyance and Michael rolled his eyes.

"I eat sushi all the time and you never got upset!" Michael retorted and the two were both closing their eyes and not looking at each other.

"BROOKE TEXTED ME ABOUT YOU DIVORCING WHAT!?" Jenna ran in, but before she could do anything Rich pushed her out of the way in a panic.

"WHY ARE YOU DIVORTHING!? YOU CAN'T! BOYF RIENDTH MUTHT LIVE!!" He yelled and Jenna sat up and looked at him in annoyance.

"Well there isn't gonna be Boyf Riends until Michael apologizes for betraying me!" Jeremy walked to the side of the room, leaning his arms on the window.

Christine and Jake came in to see the commotion and were confused as to why Rich was on the floor crying and Brooke was hugging him, but the weirdest thing is that Michael and Jeremy weren't looking at each other.

"Brooke what's wrong with them?" Christine asked and Brooke explained what Jeremy had explained to her. "Oh shoot that bad...how about I take Jeremy to cool off. Hey Jeremy, you wanna hang out?" She asked and he turned and shrugged, not even grabbing his backpack as he left.

Rich watched this from the floor, grabbing the bag and staring at the "BOYF" before crying more.

"Rich calm down, they're not gonna fight forever." Brooke cooed and Rich looked up at Jake with the face of 'calm down the Riend now.'

"Hey Michael, how's about you come chill with me and Dustin for a bit. His boyfriend will be there if you want another geek to talk to. No offense." Jake muttered and Michael threw his bag down and followed Jake out of the room.

That left Brooke, Rich, Jenna, and the bags Rich had vandalized.

"My thhip ith thinking." He mumbled, sitting the bags next to each other and staring at them. "Whyyyyyy-" He fell to the floor and refused to move, letting his tears stain the tile.

"Jenna, what are we gonna do about him, I've never seen him this...broken before." Brooke mumbled and Jenna had an idea.

"Rich, I'm gonna call Chloe, and then we're gonna cheer you up."

"Whatever..." He muttered, scrolling through the dumb edits on his Instagram and crying even more.

***

"Jeremy, I'm sure Michael didn't mean to hurt you. I doubt he cared about what was on TV anyways." Christine was currently painting Jeremy's nails a baby blue, and he wasn't even looking at them.

"Chris he knows how much I love fish. I'm okay with him eating sushi, but fish sticks has fish in the title. And that show... God the death...it hurt me so much..." Jeremy whimpered and Christine sat his hand on a napkin and grabbed the other and started on it.

"Jeremy. Michael loves you. This is a dumb fight that you need to end. You need to man up. Like Arnold Cunningham did in The Book of Mormon!"

"Chris I'm Jewish." Jeremy mumbled and Christine sighed.

"It's a musical Jeremy. Anyways, you can't let one fight ruin your relationship. You and Michael love each other, it's just one thing...just...both of you are in the wrong. If you both apologize things will be okay. You didn't need to yell at him." Jeremy was crying a bit now and Christine wiped away his tears since he couldn't move his hands. "Don't cry. You'll fix it."

***

"Wait. You and Jeremy are fighting over food?" Dustin asked, putting the vape in his mouth and removing it, blowing smoke out.

"He's a furry and he really likes dolphins and fish and I kinda feel bad. I wasn't even watching the television. I'm not even mad that he got mad at something stupid, but like, I'm mad because the way he yelled at me...I had flashbacks to the play...and Jake's party..." Michael mumbled, and Nick and Jake exchanged glances with Dustin before Jake stood up and walked over to Michael.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. He was just upset Michael. You would be upset if you found him destroying your video game merch, wouldn't you?" Michael nodded and Jake's phone went off. "Crap...we need to go look what Jenna just sent me."

They three boys looked at the phone, and on the screen was Chloe and Brooke dressed as Michael and Jeremy, trying to cheer Rich up.

"Look, Michael, just tell Jeremy how it hurt you. He'll understand." Jake smiled and Michael wiped his slightly teary eyes and nodded.

***

Jeremy and Christine walked into the weirdest display of shipping of Jeremy and Michael they'd ever seen.

Rich was sitting next to Jenna, still crying, and Chloe and Brooke were kissing while dressed as Michael and Jeremy.

"Rich I can't keep doing this." Brooke pushed away from Chloe, unzipping the hoodie and removing the fake glasses.

"It'th thtill not the thame." Rich whined and Jeremy sighed.

Within a second, he felt somebody hugging him and turned around to see Michael hugging him.

"Jeremy...I...I'm sorry we got into the fight..."

"Michael, it was my fault, I should've known you weren't doing it to spite me. You'd never do that." Jeremy was turning around, and used his hand to lift Michael's chin. "I'm...I'm sorry for yelling at you..."

"I should've told you why I got mad. I don't like being yelled at and I know you know that and I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." Michael cried and Jeremy brought him in closely and hugged him tighrly.

"I love you Micha...I really love you..."

"Mahal Din Kita Jeremy..." Michael cooed and Rich was watching in awe.

"You fixed him!!" Jenna yelled and Rich was squealing.

"Thank God!" Chloe threw the blue cardigan off of her body and grabbed Brooke and kissed her, and Rich squealed even more.

Michael and Jeremy were laughing their asses off at this point.

"Well I'm taking Rich home now. C'mon babe." Jake walked over and picked a giggling Rich up, and took him out of the room.

"Glad you fixed him." Jenna muttered. "I don't know how much more of his whining I could take."

"They were bound to make up Jenna, look at them." Christine smiled, Jenna grabbing her hand and bringing her into a kiss.

"Everybody's kissing, why not us?" Nick asked and Dustin brought him over a d aggressively yet passionately kissed him.