Is This Love?

I can't quit listening to this song ugh! So good! No wonder Michael loves Bob Marley music the way he does I understand now. Which is why I'm wearing a Bob Marley shirt
TW: I don't believe there is one
Wow I wrote a story that's fluff and has no swearing alright then.

"Okay Jeremy, this is just my practice run of singing this okay?" Jeremy nodded, sitting on Michael's bed as he awaited Michael to begin playing his ukulele (I HC this ok), just as backing, and singing.

"Anytime you wanna start Michael. Anytime." Michael smiled at Jeremy before beginning to strum softly.

"I wanna love you, and treat you right. I wanna love you. Every day and every night. We'll be together, with a roof right over our heads, we'll share the shelter, of my single bed. We'll share the same room, for Jah provide the bread." Jeremy listened quietly to Michael's singing, not wanting to ruin it.

Yes he knew this was Michael's practice run for this song, but he still liked to think he was singing to him, with his gentle and sweet voice.

"Is this love, is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feelin? Is this love, is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feelin?" Michael got up off of the stool he was sitting on and began swaying his hips to the music. "I wanna know, wanna know, wanna know now."

Jeremy blushed as Michael looked up from his strumming and over at him. That voice was so captivating that of somebody told Jeremy that Michael was actually a Siren, he would believe them.

"I've got to know, got to know, got to know now." Jeremy couldn't help be smile as Michael continued singing with his angel like voice, because God if it wasn't an angel's voice, Jeremy didn't know what it was. "I~ I'm willing and able, so I put my cards on your table. I wanna love you. I wanna love and treat you, I wanna love and treat you. right, I wanna love you, every day and every night."

Michael made his way over to Jeremy and smiled at him softly, causing the brunette to practically squeal inside.

"We'll be together, yeah, with a roof right over our heads." Michael glanced up at his ceiling, decorated with all sorts of nerdy little trinkets. "We'll share the shelter, yeah, of now! Of my single bed." He sat next to Jeremy, leaning up against his arm gently. "We'll share the same room, yeah, for Jah provide the bread."

Michael finally finished, his voice naturally and gently fading out with the ", and he placed the ukulele down.

"M-Michael that was amazing!" Jeremy squealed and Michael turned red, which only made Jeremy's blush worse. "Who do you even plan on singing that for again?"

"Oh...I've...already sang it for them...I guess..." Michael admitted and Jeremy sighed sadly, the pain in his heart thinking that Michael had already sang this to somebody he loved more than him.

"Oh...who was it?" He asked glumly and Michael smiled softly, moving a hand to Jeremy's cheek gently and caressing it with his thumb.

"You." Michael's word rang in Jeremy's head, and he smiled wide and wrapped arms around him tightly.

"I...God thank you so much I...I really loved it..." Jeremy mumbled into Michael's hoodie, and Michael held him closer into the hug before whispering in his ear sweetly.

"I love you Jeremy..." Jeremy felt tears of joy well in his eyes as he hugged Michael tighter, letting himdelf soak Michael's revealed undershirt.

"I...I love you too Michael..." He smiled widely at the taller male, whom of which was so overwhelmed with the required feeling that he brought Jeremy into a kiss.

And Jeremy kissed back. He kissed back with every ounce of pure and utter love in his heart, and they both just fell into the sensation until they needed air.

They released, hands on each other's cheeks, eyes lost in each other, and they both had wide, lovestruck grins.

A calming and comforting silence took over the room, that was until a soft humming was heard, and it turned out to be Jeremy humming what Michael had sang for him.

"You like it?" Michael asked and Jeremy nodded, readjusting his legs to go over and across Michaels, and he leaned into his chest calmly. "You know it's Marley, right?"

"Isn't it always Bob Marley with you?" Jeremy chuckled and Michael nodded, letting Jeremy's head rest under his head. He began running hands through the brunette's curls and Jeremy closed his eyes and heard Michael singing again

It was softer and slower than before, and Jeremy felt the voice lull him to sleep, and he let himself fall into the warm embrace, and let himself fall into Michael's warm arms before finally letting himself sleep.

***

The next morning, Jeremy woke to see Michael in bed next to him, and felt an arm wrapped around his waist, which also belonged to Michael.

He cuddled closer to Michael and snuggled into his chest, taking in the moment as much as he could before he felt a hand moving on his back, gently massaging it.

Michael had woken up and was gently caressing Jeremy's back, smiling all the while. And Jeremy's face spoke words unspoken, and Michael easily replied with a simple "I love you too..." And Jeremy felt himself heat up again.

This was what love felt like. Something Jeremy had never felt before. It was warm, bubbly in a way, and he smiled more than he had in his entire life. Well that wasn't true, he'd always smiled when around Michael, and now it was never going to stop, and be loved the thought.